Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously.

We're great mates.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
lol @ your signature! i dont know about alicia but i wouldnt want a 'great mate' worshipping me ;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SM said:
lol @ your signature! i dont know about alicia but i wouldnt want a 'great mate' worshipping me ;)
Oh, she loves it! In fact, we're discussing her campaign right now. She's ahead of John Howard and Simon Crean in the polls. First Australia . . . the the world. As soon as she wins her next tournament, I'm changing it "Alicia Molik for Dictator of Earth".

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Kell is telling the truth! She and Alicia ARE great mates. I happen to know for a fact.

Hey Kell, send my regards to Leicha for me. Tell her that I'm real proud of her and that she's going to kick ass the rest of the season. :)

Since we're on the subject, I have Alex Corretja with me right now. He says "HOLA" to everyone! ;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vs1 said:
Kell is telling the truth! She and Alicia ARE great mates. I happen to know for a fact.

Hey Kell, send my regards to Leicha for me. Tell her that I'm real proud of her and that she's going to kick ass the rest of the season. :)

Since we're on the subject, I have Alex Corretja with me right now. He says "HOLA" to everyone! ;)
Thanx vs1! I was beginning to think that no one believed me. By the way...she really happy that you thought to say hello. She's a big fan of yours. Reads your post all the time ;)

Oh, and a big "HOLA" right back to Alex.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Yeah, I know that Leisha reads my posts all the time. She and I actually PM each other quite a bit. It's up-and-down though because of her busy schedule. Sometimes, it takes her a while to send messages.

I think that she is amused by reading all of the threads because she said that it's so unlike what the reality of the WTA is. I guess we obsess about more things and read into more situations than what really goes on.

Oh, one exciting thing! She made it into the main draw in Madrid. Really exciting, huh?! I hope that she does really well during the US hardcourt season. I think that there will be lots of opportunities for her. Hopefully she'll play the Brazil Open. Can't you see Leisha just partying down there in Bahia?! :p

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
So Kell

What's Alicia saying about that shrine you've made dedicated to her AND all the knickers of hers you've pinched that she probably found hung up everywhere AND her hairbrush AND all those blown up pictures of her in your bedroom!!!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
TS said:
So is she a tea and lamingtons girl? Or a coffee and fag? ;)
Definitely coffee and fags. LOTS of fags! ;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
louloubelle said:
So Kell

What's Alicia saying about that shrine you've made dedicated to her AND all the knickers of hers you've pinched that she probably found hung up everywhere AND her hairbrush AND all those blown up pictures of her in your bedroom!!!
In my defense, I only started the underwear collection after I found a bra of mine and my toothbrush in her handbag. Fair's fair. She stalks me, I stalk her.

Oh, and Vogus...I'll never part with them...don't even try bidding. ;)

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
kell said:
In my defense, I only started the underwear collection after I found a bra of mine and my toothbrush in her handbag. Fair's fair. She stalks me, I stalk her.

Oh, and Vogus...I'll never part with them...don't even try bidding. ;)
More like you put them in her handbag and wrote your name, address, mobile, fax and pager inside the cups with pink lipstick. You were hoping she'd use the toothbrush because that would resemble something like a kiss! She drove to your house with six police officers to see what sort of girl would do such a thing!!

THAT'S WHY SHE'S AT YOUR HOUSE :eek: :eek: :devil: :D

I'm not criticising .... at least you stalk someone worthy of being stalked :worship: ;)

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
How good does she think Ozzie (prodigy?) Olivia Lukaszewicz really is? (I know, she's had just a Gawd-awful year so far, but she's only 14 and these are Grade 1's, plus the Grade A AO Jr's). Course her compatriot, that Dutch Obsessed Girlie is totally devoted to Richard Krajicek's 14 y.o. half-sis Michaela, so Livvy don't even 'ave all the mateys on bawrd... :eek: Actually, the predominance of Eastern European surnames in many parts of the world now is quite striking. In Oz, you have Molik, the Dominikovic sisters and Olivia, Michaela in NED and Tatiana Golovin in FRA are prawlly the 2 best Westen Euro Jr's besides Flipkens of BEL (Elke is NOT as good!), Canada's hopes ride on Wozniak and Dancevic (uh, Beier is "Ko-verrated"), .... (Just curious, I'm not suggesting in the slightest they're less Ozzie, French, Dutch, Canadian, etc.). ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts