Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
sebbe said:
Hey guys!
I actually was in stockholm today and watched both semifinals. Shit it was warm out there today. About 40 degrees in the sun. I must say that I crossed my fingers for Silvia but now she lost. Alicia played good, especially in the second set when she raised her level but in the same time silvia lost some concentration. I really have to say what made the difference out there today was Alicia's serve. Unbelieveable serve, everytime Silvia had a breakpoint Alicia came up with either an ace or a huge serve. I was a little shocked that she served that good. It also looked like her mind was in a great control through the whole match. She moved smothly and grunted as usual=P. I must say that she is the big favourite tomorrow though there will be a big difference and that is that Tatiana also hit some great serves. She I think is even hitting harder serves that Alicia. And she moves very nice too so it will probably be a nice match to watch. Okey guys that was a short review of the match from me. Hope there aren't to many gramatic faults.
thanks :) did u take any pics or do u no where i can find some??

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
alicia losing another final would break my heart :sad:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Sorry guys I did not take any pictures because I forgot my camera at home.
I don't now where you could find any pictures. Mabye www.nordiclightopen.com, check it. I really Mr_Molik don't think that Alicia will loose this final, she just grabed the first set with 6-1 and she lookes very good out there today. The has a big game today, it really looks like she wants this final.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Congrats Alicia! You have made us proud.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
ever since i saw the entry list (which was before wimby) i KNEW alicia was gona win this and she did :D :D im so proud!!
congrats alicia!! :woohoo:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Photos from Stockholm this week were impossible to obtain. A guy named Bjorn Borg handed Alicia her trophy, so you might think that a camera would have been there. But an extensive search, including Swedish newspapers, has found no photos from the tourney. The WTA has had no photos this week from Stockholm, which is not exactly located at the end of the Earth. The only photo that has appeared online from this tourney was one of Patricia Wartusch during qualifying, which showed up at Yahoo! France for some reason. The WTA should have current daily photos available online from every tourney, if they want sustained fan interest.

omg that is so sad :bigcry: :hysteric: i so badly want one picture of alicia and trophy :mad:

but thats cool how alicia got the trophy from bjorn borg :D

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
it also sucks that i havent hardly heard a quote or anything from alicia :(

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
GREAT JOB !!!

Title number 2 !!!!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
WOW!! I've been away all w/e! What AWESOME news!! :D
:worship: Congrats Alicia :worship: (n goodluck 4 Athens!!!)

And Sebbe thanks SO much for ur report! :kiss:

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
sebbe said:
Guys...I will search everywhere to find a photo...there should be some pics of her. Otherwise it's a shame.

I found two pics...one is after she hit the matchpoint and one small withe the trophy.

SHE LOOKS AWESOME !!!

THX

·
Registered
624 Posts
Yippee well done Ailcia.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
u LEGEND sebbe!!!!! :hug: :worship: great pics!!! (even if ones a tad small :p )

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks! looks like a nice trophy! ;)
lol! Alicia has won some 'different' and 'dodgy' ones. :eek:
Remeber the Hobart trophy! and the wimbeldon dubbs trophy=very small!!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Aussie_chic said:
Thanks! looks like a nice trophy! ;)
lol! Alicia has won some 'different' and 'dodgy' ones. :eek:
Remeber the Hobart trophy! and the wimbeldon dubbs trophy=very small!!
lmao the hobart trophy makes me embarrassed to be tassie :eek: :p

61 - 80 of 80 Posts