Tennis Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Not sure why anyone would think it stupid that Alicia would be playing tennis at her stage of pregnancy. Pregnancy is not an illness that confines one to bed. She knows her limits, and it is probably better that she is out there exercising than blobbing out on the couch eating fried chicken and ice cream.
Shes lucky she didnt trip and fall on her baby. Could have killed it!!

·
Registered
37,468 Posts

Can someone confirm that is in fact licia in the purple :lol:. I could just be going crazy though.
It's definately Alicia. By the way I always find actresses so pathetic when trying to play tennis, look at what she does after Alicia hits the shot, what the hell is that? :happy:

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
The only thing I think of when I hear the name Olicia Molik is Davenport QF 2005 :sobbing: That's why we have hawk-eye :D

·
Banned
44 Posts
How do you think she would have done had she won that match. I think she beats Dechy to make the final. Not sure if she can beat Rena in final though.

·
Banned
44 Posts
I thought they would add Hawkeye right after the 2004 U.S Open Serena vs Capriati debacle. I guess they didnt add it right away for Australian though? Unlucky for Molik.

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
How do you think she would have done had she won that match. I think she beats Dechy to make the final. Not sure if she can beat Rena in final though.
Yeah would have been hard vs Rena but I think the confidence of making a GS Final would have been immense :lol:

·
Banned
44 Posts
It wouldnt have helped her ward off those super unlucky illnesses she got though. :( Still would have been an amazing thing on her resume and amazing atmopshere for a Rena vs Molik final.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts