Tennis Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
32,778 Posts
It was great being there today, Alicia played very well and didnt give Dani many chances in the singles and then played brilliantly in the doubles. Her serve was on all day :)
Some pics I took today..one of them is Alicia getting up after colliding heavily with the umpires chair..

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
That crash looked really really dangerous

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
By the end of ABC's coverage, the footage of her crashing into the chair was getting really old...but still she was ok so yay!:D

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Great match against Hantuchova :D It's so exciting to finally have a top Aussie player on the WTA again :yippee:

Good luck to Alicia for the rest of the Aussie season!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well done Alicia!! I'm going tonite so am really looking forward to it!! :D

Goodluck to em both and thanks for pics. (She looks fit! Dont know about the outfit. She deserves something nicer.)

oh and Matt I had work too! But I came home in lunch break to c some! ;)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
wow laura ur so lucky!! make sure u cheer really loud :p i will definitely b watching it on tv tonight!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
:bounce: go Alicia!:yeah:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
alicia bt krajijek 6-3, 7-5
didnt play too well but glad she could scrap it out and raise her game late in the second

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Yay!:yeah: Alicia won her singles...but we lost the mixed but still it went to a match tiebreak:scratch:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Congratulations to Alicia for a wonderful 4th Hopman Cup. Undefeated in her singles is just fantastic.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Awesome Cup for Alicia !!

·
Registered
32,778 Posts
Great effort by Alicia in all her matches :clap2:
The match with Baccas was pretty entertaining too :D

21 - 33 of 33 Posts