Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
63,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALIAS release in Australia last night and I like the show :) I will watch the show next week :D

Anyone like the show?

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
That's the new movie of Jan Verheyen!!

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Indeed, i thought this was about the movie :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
me too, but then again, that would be impossible!

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
I know, i doubt if he's already released in belgium :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Alias is my favorite new show on TV! And the good news is that it has already been picked up for next season :) They won a few People's Choice Awards and Jennifer Garner won the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Drama Series. And, oh yes, the guys that play Vaughn and Will are YUMMY!

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Very good show! Aussie's have good taste!;) Or only Alex!:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Did you guys watch it last night?

I had a lot of trouble being afraid of Quentin Tarantino. ;)

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
LOL Moon.......I couldn't help but laugh....it was just hysterical seeing him try to be a bad guy.lol

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
[email protected] :D yeah, that was pretty scary.
Quentin definitely needs to stick to his day job.

btw I'm just waiting for the day when Will gets his ass kicked.
I like him, but his hunt for the story is gonna get him hurt real bad.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Did you guys know that the woman who plays Francie also plays on Malcolm in the Middle? She plays Stevie's (the kid in the wheelchair) mom! I did a doubletake after someone told me it was the same actress.

Beige--know he wasn't cheating on her. They found out he was a :eek: singer, and he was hiding it from them.

I'll have to add "Myth" on my list of movies to rent.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Does anyone like this show? have to ask? Seen any avatars lately?;)
Didn't realize that was the same actress! Cool! Probably my 2 fave shows. Well, plus the Simpsons ans SpongeBob!;)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
[email protected] the (tepid) CBS comedy "King of Queens", :D
I really don't get why people think it's so funny.

Anyway, the secret woman was his voice coach or something. Francie wanted to know who she was, and he told her. Of course she was still skeptical, but he told her he was about to do his first show. After she heard him sing at the show, she believed him.

Merrin Dungey is her name? That's an odd name, esp. for someone who is black, not that I can talk. It's so funny to think she is on 3 different shows. that girl must be a real hustler.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Beige--I watched King of Queens once, and that was more than enough. that guy Kevin whateverhislastname is, is just not funny to me. I feel like my IQ is being brought down when I try to watch the majority of the shows on TV these days.

And you're right about the tokenism. It's is pretty popular these days. If I see one more sitcom with the black best friend/sidekick, I think I'm gonna vomit.

I've never gotten a chance to watch Felicity, and now I here it's going off the air this year. Most times, I have a quota of how many tv shows I'll follow at once, and I'm pretty full right now. :)

Merrin is going to be in a movie with Todd Bridges? Oh my.
I wonder if this was something done recently, while she was down on her luck. It'll be interesting to see what the write up is on the movie when it does come out. I'm sure they'll have a blurb about it in my favorite mag, Entertainment Weekly.

btw--just saw Monster's Ball. Halle was awesome! BillyBob wasn't so bad either.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Yeah, I have to say I went into the movie without high expectations. When I saw Halle in Losing Isaiah, I said to myself, "Halle's alright, but she's still got aways to go."
but she's much better now. I'm proud of her, you can tell she gave that roll her all.

You won't be the only one pumping your fist on Oscar night if Halle wins. I really like everyone who is nominated, but I think either Sissy or Halle will win for some reason.

You think Charlize Theron can act? Actually she annoys the hell out of me, and I don't really think she has much talent. she left me cold in Cider House Rules. She's kinda like a barbie doll to me. tall, thin, blonde hair blue eyes, and not much else.

Actually, I've watched Everybody Loves Raymond, and I have seen a couple of funny episodes. Few and far in between though, and I don't have the stamina to sit through 5 0r 6 so-so episodes until a good one shows up.

David Kelly is probably the best writer for TV today, but I got burned by David real bad in the 90s, and I just can't get into him anymore. I used to love Picket Fences, but he just abandoned it when Chicago Hope came out. There's nothing worse than watching your favorite tV show die a slow death. Now it seems that David has a habit of creating tv shows, then moving onto the next one. So my rational is, why get all hooked on a show, if he's not going to stick with it down the line?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Speaking of David E Kelly shows, does anyone else like Snoops? Or am I the only one? Its kinda corny, but fun to watch. Very, Charlie's Angels meets Ally McBeal.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
never watched Snoops destructo.
It was only on here for a short time, and I think it was on at the same time as some other show I like.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts