Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugggh....!!! WTF is up with that ending?? I'm going to talk about it, so if you don't want to know what happens leave now.....

How the hell did she go 2 years w/o the CIA finding her... and now Vaughn's married!! I'm soooo upset. The only good thing was that Will is cleared and Fake Francie is dead (but I did like her). That bitchfight was amazing!! And Irina got away again...she's gooooooooooooood at being elusive.

Any other thoughts?

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I absolutely loved the ending last night! Amazing! I can't wait for the ALIAS DVD to come out because I'm buying it. The bitch fight was great! 'I just remembered that Francie didn't like coffee ice cream.' *bitch fight starts* But did you notice how Freplica cried when she stabbed Will? I think she loved him. Wouldn't it be a trip if Vaughn was married to the real Francie. Like, she never died... or something. I just don't want Merrin to leave the show. They'll come up with something I hope. The whole Sloane thing was scary. Dude thinks he's the 'chosen' one. I think he's been sniffing too much glue. Vaughn being married within 2 years is a quick turn around. I mean, c'mon! I really, really loved the SF. I cannot wait for season 3. *October, October, October*

·
Registered
664 Posts
I too agree that last night's show was amazing, a genuine cliffhanger! Not too sure how season 3 will pan out. Will the whole season be spent with Sydney trying to find out what happenend to her for almost 2 years. What happened to Irina? Sloane? Dad? Maybe the Ramaldi "device" is a time machine and Sydney will go back in time? Or someone used the Ramaldi device to bring Sydney 2 years into the future? Can't belive we have all summer to wait for all the answers. Should be a good one.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
**Boom**

That's the sound of my mind blowing (tm Marshall).

Seriously. Wicked. Ending.

JJ Abrams is either certifiably insane or a genius...I'm not sure which yet, but I would like to bear his children.

First of all, the cat fight was THE best fight ever staged on TV. None of this Dynasty mud fights for our girls, they go for the roundhouse kicks to the head and Sydney Chan walking up the walll and flipping(love that move!) Bad!Francie had some nice moves too. Poor Merrin Dungey...I fear she is out of a job finally. At least Will is okay (whew!) No more dead guys in bathtubs for Sydney.

oh, and Lena Olin is so freaking great that words cannot convey her coolness. Thought she was buying the big farm last night with that backwards swan dive off the building.

Furthermore, if Vaughn is married to Alice McPlot Device, I will shave what hair JJ has and tattoo FREAK on his bare skull.

That is all. (for now)

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
LOL! yay alias fans!

When Irina cried and then suckerpunched Sydney .02 seconds later... that was some good stuff. Golden Globe kind of acting. She is an excellent villain. JJ and his cronies are amazing...

But if they bring Keri Russell from Felicity to the show, I might have to stop watching. One more Felicity star and I quit! I'm serious. :devil:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Well, I want to see it. But seeing as we're getting the Passage Part 2 in 30 minutes, I don't think it's going to happen soon.

So what are everyone's theories? I think it's safer to post them here than TWoP, I think Souris is about to kill JJ.

I hope it's not a time machine. Because, pfffff.
I hope it's something along the lines of either
(a) stress induced amnesia, which would be a bit lame
(b) she's been kidnapped, drugged and that's why she can't remember anything.

Vaughn can't be married. Full stop. He won't be, I'm confident of that, because if he is, Alias have lost about half its viewers by the sound of it.
His wedding ring makes me think it's a peephole into a potential future....?

- Jack's definately going to working with Sloane if it's actually 2 years in the future.
- Irina's 'confession' seemed a letdown considering she's been one of the focuses for this season.
- I hope the Frallison wasn't killed because I love Merrin D.
- I really want to see the bitch fight.

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
I'm *glad* they *finally* killed off Francie. Was it just me or did she *put on weight*? She looked *fat* and out of shape. I *wish* they killed off Dixon too *because* he's so *depressing*.

Sark :drool:
Vaughn :drool:
Tippin :drool:

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Please say I'm not the only straight guy who watches this show.:eek:

I loved the ending/hated it at the same time. The "2 years of being drugged etc." is LAME. The rest of the show was good though, however that ending is making me MAD.

·
Registered
236 Posts
JJ, that was some cliffhanger you've got! :worship: Although, it took me several minutes to process what transpired in that finale, I was shocked and wtf? Two-year disapperance of Syd and now Vaughn is married? :sad:
There are a lot of speculations I've read. One of them is that Rambaldi, the telling device is a time machine. I don't know about that but I for sure will be in agony over the summer thinking. Darn you JJ! ;) And please let this not be one of those lame dream sequences. I'm counting on JJ. He will have a lot of explaining to do to Alias fans! :D

And Vaughn, I mean Michael Vartan said that at the finale, he will do something to put "strain" on his relationship with Syd. Right! Grrrrrr, MV, that is the most jawdropping understatement of the year! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
In JJ we trust...remember, things are not always as they seem on Alias.

btw...what was up with Sydney calling herself officer #______ instead of Mountaineer?? She never is officer, she is an agent. And there there's the lookinglass reference, she fell into the mirror in the fight and back in season 1 she dressed up as Alice in Wonderland for Halloween. Hmmmm.

I'm hoping the Rambaldi device is something that "tells" what the future could hold instead of time travel...of course we all seem to have accepted the cloning procedure, why not time travel, lol?

Gosh, I love this show :)

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
*nod*

I just want Merrin back and not dead, errr twice.

I did notice the officer thing. Mountaineer could just be her mission detail codename. She wasn't on a mission so she used her badge or something number.

Pretty sure the Rambaldi device is indeed a time machine. I'm too chicken to read any spoilers. So for now I'm coming up with my own scenarios. I think about it maybe once a day. I'm about to rewatch the finale. I'm sure I'll pick up on something else!

I demand a DVD collection at an affordable price. :devil:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DVD Features:
Pilot production diary

Deleted scenes

"A Mission Around the World"

Marshall Finkman's gadget gallery

Auditions

Gag reel

Audio commentaries

Special season 2 preview

PS2 game sneak peak

DVD-ROM web puzzle, script link & season 3 preview link

Number of discs: 6

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
they could at least release it during the summer... we need something to look at... :sad:

not bad for $52... I'll definitely be using an online coupon. :D

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
by that time Alias 3 is about to come out :devil: bad scheduling!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
While I thoroughly enjoyed the season finale almost as much as the post Super Bowl show I was a bit dismayed with the villians, Sloane and Irina, constantly escaping with ease. Are Syd-N-gang totally inept at securing a building? I mean, Sloane is ancient...how does he always managed to slip away? I know it is called 'suspension of disbelief' , but jeesh!

Overall I loved the ending. I also really enjoy reading what you guys make out of it (time machine, etc). I can't wait for season 3, and, yes, I hope Francie comes back by hook or by crook!

p.s. Did Vaughn somehow get even HOTTER in this episode? Oy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts