Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do anyone here think that she bothered to unpack when she got to Paris? Shouldn't she just leave her baggage at the airport and only carry a racket and a change of clothes? Play the match, and then return to the airport to go to London for some early practice......

After her performance this past month, do anyone including Samantha think she's gonna win a match?

I hope she surprises me.

Reactions: Consistency

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
LOL!

as much as i love my girl....

im not even payin attention to who shes playing in the first round...

until Alex drops her mother, gets a proper coach, has a proper fitness regime and act like she can be assed, IMO shes a lost cause

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
OMG shes won 2 games:eek:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monica_Rules said:
OMG shes won 2 games:eek:
lets hope she can surprise all of us!!!!!!

·
Registered
607 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,309 Posts
Last year she lost first round 3-6 2-6

If she doesn't hold serve now looks like she will lose by that same scoreline again.

Don't know why she even bothers to turn up :eek:

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
She stinks...

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Seles said:
Any $10K Challengers on grass she can play :eek:
I wonder she would still lose in the first round according to her current form:eek:

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Frankly I can't bear the woman.

I find Alexandra and her god forsaken mother sinister, aloof, rude and pretentious.

I've seen Alexandra in the flesh and she honestly kept looking at me - with malice! I felt I was being blamed for her losing to Myskina when all I was doing was sitting there.

A very strange girl who's really been clearly brought up with very few manners and no basic humility....or even reality. She likes to imagine she's Pete Sampras and seems to practice easy put aways and 100mph serves down the T in her practice sessions, then wonders why her groundstrokes go awry. She's never realised that all she actually is, is another tennis player.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts