Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry but she is just a big joke.

2 or 3 years ago, she used to pull out of every match she was losing.

Now she is doing the same, in Stanford and Los Angeles. It's just not believable, before she would do that several times a year, pulling out injured just to be back the next week and do the same.

she has to be the biggest joke in tennis history.

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Is this the "most overated" player thread?? :lol:
How many WC's had she used these past years?

Reactions: Kingazza

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Alexandra Stevenson has now pulled out of 14 singles matches in her career, some of them just a few games away from losing. As a fan of Jennifer Capriati I can only think of two times that she has pulled out of a match.

Either Alex hates losing, and that's the reputation she's getting (in which case buckle on down and turn the matches around) or she is playing injured too often (in which case get your head in gear and rest your injuries until they heal).

What's wrong with this girl - either way she is a complete headcase.

Reactions: JoeB_UK

·
Banned
75 Posts
Leave'er alone! She's entitled to do whatever she wants to! She's at least better at what she does then the majority of this board! I won't give you the right to criticize her behavior until you prove you're a betta tennis player then Alex!

·
Registered
32,804 Posts
She is just plain annoying. Stevenson is the ONLY player I HATE on the tour (and I mean it!) and I actually LOVE to HATE her. She is indeed a BIG joke.....Sorry for her fans :) No hard feelings....

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
i am no fan of the girl's but threads like this make me feel like supporting her. somebody has to.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Maybe she is actually injured? I dont think anyone here is in any position to decide whether someone is injured or not, especially if you didnt see the match!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
if you're injured, then u shouldn't be entering tennis tournaments. I can't think of any injury that will heal if you actually continue to play.

Reactions: alexusjonesfan

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
Fingon said:

Now she is doing the same, in Stanford and Los Angeles. It's just not believable, before she would do that several times a year, pulling out injured just to be back the next week and do the same.

Damn Alex puts the sport to shame! No other player out there pulls out of matches they're losing but Alex has some freakin nerve to do it. How dare she do that? I bet the other girls are in the locker room scratching their heads like "Nobody else does that but Alex". LOL

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Alex is a girl, thus she is irrational with her decisions.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
To be honest, I have only seen her play just for once, Alex got demolished by Justine in the Final, I seriously can't imagine her level would drop so much and lose to so many no name players. :eek: Remember she beat Jennifer TWICE. :eek:

·
Banned
959 Posts
Only 14, do you have any idea how many tournaments Venus has pulled out of? No one is saying anything about that.
At least Alexander has the dignity to show up. Give her credits for playing.
She did reach top 20 marks before, and I still like her.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Fingon said:

LOL ...poor Stevenson...I don tknow who is worse out of her and Kournikova...I honestly don't know.

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Tennisfan-Mtl said:
She is just plain annoying. Stevenson is the ONLY player I HATE on the tour (and I mean it!) and I actually LOVE to HATE her. She is indeed a BIG joke.....Sorry for her fans :) No hard feelings....
:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG! I have never seen u mad before!! :lol: :lol: PRICELESS!!! :worship: :devil: ;)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Only 14, do you have any idea how many tournaments Venus has pulled out of? No one is saying anything about that
Pulling out during a match is not the same thing as pulling out before a tournament begins. I can only think of a couple of instances of Venus pulling out of a match once she has started to play, and in at least one instance, she had already won the first set.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Sanneriet said:
Pulling out during a match is not the same thing as pulling out before a tournament begins. I can only think of a couple of instances of Venus pulling out of a match once she has started to play, and in at least one instance, she had already won the first set.
Plus, a really injured Venus beat Kim in last year's "other" Wimby SF! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts