Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great job Alexandra..your doing great! Take home the title girlie!!:D:eek: :kiss: :hearts: :hearts: :drool: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ;) :) :) :D

I would just trip if she wins a title before Anna Kornikova that would be something.

·
Registered
25,077 Posts
Good luck Alexandra!!!!!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
She should, she's mixed like Alex, she would have to hate a part of herself, see you did not know that huh:D , but I'm a member of Dawn's fan club, so I know these things:D

Anyway, congratulations Alex, please win your 1st title!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Linton is so funny.. I love good people don't care what the skin tone is. Since you asked me.

Whoooooo hooooooooo Go ALEXANDRA get your first title!! :D

[email protected]:D yeah you do know things don't yah!:D

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Go Alexandra. You have been really doing great. :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Dawn, it's funny how some posters just assume that because some of us are hardcore Williams fans, we must all be black!;) Think about it!;)

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Good for Alex....cash in all that potential she's been holding in the bank.

Will this be her first title if she wins??

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thay just crazy.. lmao

Good job Alexandra and do your best on winning your very first title.

Anyone know what her ranking will be even if she loses the final?

How high is Alexandra now? Help ranking people:)

·
Registered
856 Posts
That was so out of line, Linton:confused::(

Anyway, good luck in the finals, hope you win your first title!:)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Yes, bullsh&t from another Hingis fan:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
So what are you a do boy, don't have a mind of your own, likes to be told what to do. Are you insecure? Why don't you and your friend post your pictures on the board so we can see what you look like, usually people who attacks other people looks are insecure about their own looks!:D

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow ok thanks Disposbale.. go Alexandra:D

Hey folks just ignore Linton.. I mean Alexandra has a shot at a title you know some people will be ticked if she got one before Anna K.

So Let us focus on the positives in tennis and let them focus on whatever. lol

Read my Signature.. can't change how I feel.. too happy this week:):D

·
Registered
10,848 Posts
Yeah I think all the hard work is paying off for Alex so good job by her.

I think Lisa will be Alex's toughest opponent, but she is more powerful than Raymond and if she keeps up her nerves and confidence, well, we all know what that means.....

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
victory1, clearly you do not know Linton well. Most of the things he posts are simply regurgitation of what someone else said elsewhere.

So to answer your question, no, he can't think for himself.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Sorry Dawn, saw your post to late, just having a little fun. Anyway goodnight, I have an early day tomorrow, so I'm of to bed.:wavey:

Go Alex!!! Eventhough I will be to busy to cheer you on for the finals, wish you the best!!:bounce:

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Linton

Monicas Cheap Titles "Just padding her total?
While we are following the Antwerp tourney, there is another one going on this week in Doha, Qatar, where Marti played last year. It is Monica and a field of stiffs, and the title will almost certainly go to Monica.

Toward the end of last year, Monica picked up three titles in weak-field tourneys - Brasil Open, Japan Open, Kiwi Open in Shanghai. I sort of understood why she did that, in view of the post-September 11 climate and her refusal to play in Germany.

I have always liked Monica, and sympathized with all she has gone through. She has already this year taken Marti to three tough sets twice in strong-field tourneys. But I hope this doesn't become a pattern of Monica's, to get as many cheap titles as she can and pad her career total, now 51 and not too far ahead of Marti's 40.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Linton

[Admin edit due to offensive language]

Last edited by carot on Feb 16th, 2002 at 10:55 AM

Report this post
----------------------------------------------------------------
Linton

yes this was to start trouble wasnt it!! Of course it was. Firstly this post wasnt made by me i pasted it from another bored so if ya wanna blame someone blame Jim rainwater of hingis.org

Report this post

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Victory no problem at all:) I am so thrilled for Alex right now that nothing can stop me from enjoying this moment.

Anytime a player makes their first final I think it is exciting. I LOVE tennis. period.:)

night night Victory:)

Jakeev you may be right.. Alex is gonna have her hands full tomorrow.. but she has a shot. Lisa is a good player so anything can happen.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts