Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all let me say that congrats to Jennifer for playing a great match. It seemed like it was fought from point to point.:) And second of all congrats to Alex and all her fans for being a part of this break through match. Alex is doing great this year she came up thru qualifying and beat a top player! A power player at that! Yes what a way to beat Jennifer Capriati the #2 player in the world!

YOU GO GIRL! And fearless Alex rulez!:)

·
63,516 Posts
Ugh... oh, you mean Alexandra Stevenson! :D Phew! LOL!

I think this match is her won over Top 10 player! :D Congratulations, Alex for GREAT match!

This match is my favorite match ever I seen since yesturday - Henrieta def. Arantxa :rolleyes: I'm serious! :eek:

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
I'm not a fan of hers but I guess this a great development fo the WTA tour. This should only boost Alex's confidence.:angel:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alex not you.. lol:) And thanks Jomar it is great for the WTA tour.:)

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Congrats, Alex on a very big win.
Hopefully Alex will get the chance to lose to SERENA later this week.:p

Was Cappy cussing after this match or saying that she was injured and/or tired.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I am not Alex's fans but I am bad, I like Jennifer to lose :p :p

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Alex showed us what was REALLY going on!

She DID The Damn Thang!!:)

GIVE IT UP FOR HER!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Alexandra is not one of my faves, but I take my hat off to her. This is a big win, which could put her back on the right tracks !
Way to go, Alex :)

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
What malaye said.

Basically big props to anyone doing their business on the court.
A huge win for Alexandra, and it backs up some consistent results she's shown so far this year.

Good luck!

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
YAY!

oh alex :hearts: this is such a great win for her! WOOHOO :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
I saw it coming. Bar injury Alex is going to have a great year. I saw her play during the indoor autumn season and I knew she had it in her to beat a top a player. Good serve, good volleys good slices! Good stuff you go girl. May be you will be the comeback queen of 2002.

·
Registered
12,118 Posts
Weldone Alex!!!!
:hearts:
Now good luck against Meghann!!!! :kiss:
I'm so happy for Alex!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
GOOD JOB ALEXANDRA!!! I'm really glad she won. I am an Alexandra fan and I've been waiting for her to get back into the top forty -go higher- and stay there. Whomever her new coach is should be congratulated. She seems to be more fit and staying in the rallies longer. With her serve as a weapon, I think Alexandra could become a top 20 player.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well done Alex.;) :bounce: :p

Make 2002 your year:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh by the way Nice outfit Alex:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts