·
Registered
25,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone care to explain this?

·
Veelieve!!!
32,914 Posts
Not that I am psychic , but I actually saw this coming from what little of the match was on ESPN --- And although I am not a fan, I noticed that Hewitt was not his usual self... Oh well *hit happens :p

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
He did have chicken pox:rolleyes: but Alberto is a great player! He even beat Sampras once I think.:confused:

·
Registered
802 Posts
No, it's not the chicken pox. He just decided to make himself fully available to cheer Kim on :)

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Volcana I saw this coming. From what I saw on ESPN it looked like the line judge was calling bad calls against Llyeton due to the line judge being the same nationality as Martin. What comes around goes around I guess. Go James Blake:):)

I am glad he got his ass kicked I was hoping this would happen especially from his stupid comments during the US Open last season.:)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Chicken Boy FRYED!!

In front of his "people".

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Alberto was the big loser of the day with his unsportsmanlike fake injury time out at 5-4 in the 4th set tiebreak!!!

I hope the aussie crowd really get on the asshole, and boo him after his pathetic unsportsmanlike conduct...

And Im so glad that Hewitt said what he said...

Dawn Maree, you are a bitter little thing arent you?? James Blake and hewitt talk, and are friendly to each other, you just bitter girl!

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I don't want to take anything away from Alberto because lots of players would have lost to even a sick Hewitt, but adult chickenpox can be quite serious and is never a minor illness. Hewitt probably should not have tried to play at all.

LOL at Dawn Marie about the line judge. Very amusing!

I hope James Blake proceeds to win the tournament, that guy is all class.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I knew he wouldnt live up
to this big hype over him...

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Rubbish??

How many injury timeouts did Hewitt take during the match?? LOL
Let's not focus on Martins;one injury timeout when Hewitt was
getting his body massaged throughtout the whole bloody match.

Martin did nothing wrong; except beat the Aussie favorite.
TOO BAD!! Live with it!!

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Big hype, Jordan? He won the USOpen:p His smallest title he has won is still a bigger title than roddick's biggest!:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Hewitt took 2 injury timeouts - both at a change of ends..Not at 30-30 in the middle fo a game etc..

Martin showed no sign of cramp whasoever, then suddenly at 5-4 in the tibreaker, LO and Behold he is injured!!!!

Baloney.

It was a plain old fashioned well-timed 'injury' timeout..

I can easily 'deal with' the fact that leyton lost less than 2 weeks after being diagnosed with adult chicken pox..Like this loss means ANYTHING!! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts