Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna connect with some of my old friends from this board and the sanex one;) and possibly make new ones!:D :angel:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I have aim, msn and yahoo messengers.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
why does everyone have msn?

i have aol and a yahoo name but honestly i dont even have the program on my puter anymore. ive had an aol email addy for 7 years so its just easier for me to use aim, too.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
decemberlove said:
why does everyone have msn?

i have aol and a yahoo name but honestly i dont even have the program on my puter anymore. ive had an aol email addy for 7 years so its just easier for me to use aim, too.
not sure why dl...just seems to be the chat of choice here amongst the wta'ers. btw..over in that thread for joui people have been calling for you to come in there. i told them that if i bumped into you i'd let you know...lol. :) :wavey:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
dd, im going.

Steam said:
I prefer AIM as well. MSN sucks.
wow. and i thought i was all alone.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
decemberlove said:
wow. and i thought i was all alone.
The only reason I have MSN is because I use their ISP. When I go cable I won't have any use for it. I've been using AIM for 5 years now and have very few complaints besides the common Becca one about the windows just popping up while you are typing.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
novemberrain said:
Fine... fuck off then.

I see you've given up trying to be an asshole online... therefore, I win.
See? This is what happens when you are as great as me. You have all kinds of whack jobs typing encryptic bullshit like that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts