Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking about Masha of course.

I know 1 million guys already said that here, and that it's not very correct to talk like this about a 17 years old girl but I just can't help :silly: :inlove: !!!

Makes me think of these lyrics :

"Well she's all you'd ever want,
She's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner.
Well she always knows her place.
She's got style, she's got grace, She's a winner.
She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, She's a Lady."

(Should I delete this thread ?)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
She's the real-life Simonya Popova :lol:

·
Registered
768 Posts
quasimodo said:
I'm talking about Masha of course.

I know 1 million guys already said that here, and that it's not very correct to talk like this about a 17 years old girl but I just can't help :silly: :inlove: !!!

Makes me think of these lyrics :

"Well she's all you'd ever want,
She's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner.
Well she always knows her place.
She's got style, she's got grace, She's a winner.
She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, She's a Lady."

(Should I delete this thread ?)
Depends if you want to risk being prosecuted for messing around with a minor :p

·
Registered
768 Posts
Serves me right for not underlining my joke with the appropriate smiley

·
Banned
11 Posts
I hate to burst your bubble. She is a bony breastless chicken.
You guys seem to be pushing this beauty thing as if you have some claim to it as a people.
I'll take serena's body one million times over her. Infact Serena has everything a man wants. She has the body Not to mention that she is a champion.

·
Registered
768 Posts
takash said:
You guys seem to be pushing this beauty thing as if you have some claim to it as a people.
I'll take serena's body one million times over her. Infact Serena has everything a man wants. She has the body Not to mention that she is a champion.
Beauty... eye... beholder. Different opinions and tastes make this world a better world to live in ;) ;) This being said I didn't know men needed to date champions to feel good. Oh well...

·
49,001 Posts
Truthwillout said:
Beauty... eye... beholder. Different opinions and tastes make this world a better world to live in ;) ;) This being said I didn't know men needed to date champions to feel good. Oh well...
I think even if your type is the tall, skinny girl, Venus has a better body than Masha.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
takash said:
Although Serena IMO is not as physically attractive as Maria, I take your point that there is usually an evident racial bias in these sort of discussions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts