Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think Andre "choked" in both his first and second round matches when he was serving for the match? I've noticed that he squandered a decent amount of match points by now thru double-faulting repeatedly. For sure this can't be the new Agassi? ;) :eek:

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Yup, I saw that as well. Quite literally :D

Our illustrious commentators have been gossiping on air. Apparently the balls are really heavy, something every player has had to adjust to, and there have also been rumblings that Agassi is having problems with his shoulder. I want to stress that is this Cliffy and PMac running their mouths, I haven't heard or seen anything to confirm/deny this.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Yes, how could anyone not take note of this, especially if you are rooting against him. Ya notice it more-- you like it more! I think he just does that when he's out of his groove--giving his opponents some cheap points, but he's Andre. He always gets the groove back, so it's always all good in the end.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
he won, man. doesn't matter what happened in those matches, it only matters what happens in the next one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts