1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
W00t! GO DRE GO! AWESOME! :bounce:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Agassi is not my favourite, but what he has done and achieved in his tennis career is just simply amazing!!! :worship:

It's fun and interesting to see this "Battle of the Ages" happening on the ATP tour!!! :)

·
Banned
59 Posts
Mr. Man said:
Who gives a shyt? He's bald and #1. He won't stay there long. ;)
yup.....i never like him anyways, and he is ugly,
well, since Americans wont have a chance @ #1 anyways,
so enjoy while u can, Andre......coz after this,
u'll probably go nowhere :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Oh well he wont b there for long... Hes only caught up because he has played like 3 more exrta tournies this year then hewitt. :devil:

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
weuheu :bounce:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Agassi, is sooo old he should be carbon dated.I don't no what that says about the boys tour that someone who has been around as loooong as Agassi can still be #1? Not much I would say. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
LOL @ anybody trying to excuse Hewitt losing the ranking to Andre over Andre playing more... so funny. They have played roughly the same number of tournaments... it's not like the difference between Venus and Clijsters, you know ;)

Andre has been in the finals of the past two grandslams, and was in the QF of RG. His slam record is superior to that of Hewitt in the past year. So is his MS record. Hewitt holds the edge in MC points, and likely in optional points. Agassi holds the edge where it matters. Deal with it guys :

Agassi :worship:

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Congratulations Andre !!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Now try to break Steffi` record on the top ;)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts