Tennis Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,734 Posts
Feel bad for Vika, Barty didn't seem injured. Petra on the other hand was.
I really like Ash and her on court behaviour is the best so I'm disappointed with this. I'm really sorry for Vika as they had a good chance to do really well.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
That's disappointing from Barty. Is this the same injury that caused her to withdraw from the Brum doubles but didn't hinder her in the singles final there or the singles here? Petra was very obviously hampered physically against Svitolina yesterday so her withdrawal in understandable, and I assume a wise move. She's had so many injuries she shouldn't take chances with her body.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
what the hell? that is a big blow to azarenka, when she and barty could've won the women doubles. is barty injured? it doesn't look like she does. she seems pissed that she lost in singles, and now she takes it out on azarenka. not a good professional move at all.

·
Registered
22,752 Posts
yah, smells fishy why barty would withdraw all of a sudden. we don't know the whole story tho, so maybe she had her legit reasons.
really sucks for vika tho, they team up very well and for sure could've won the whole damn thing.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
yah, smells fishy why barty would withdraw all of a sudden. we don't know the whole story tho, so maybe she had her legit reasons.
really sucks for vika tho, they team up very well and for sure could've won the whole damn thing.
I really feel bad for Vika, she isn't having the best of luck in her singles and now Barty does this.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts