Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although Megyn Kelly has stayed out of the spotlight following her NBC departure, Charlize Theron is shining a light on Kelly with her latest role.

Theron is taking on the task of playing Kelly in director Jay Roach’s untitled upcoming film about former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes’ and the sexual assault and harassment allegations leveled against him. Ailes died in 2017 at age 77, nearly a year after stepping down from Fox News.

After becoming Kelly in the movie, Theron told Variety she started to understand just how difficult the former Fox News anchor's situation with Ailes was.

“I didn’t know how complicated her situation was and I think for a lot of people, they didn’t understand why she didn’t just speak up," Theron said Saturday night at the South by Southwest premiere of “Long Shot.” "She was in a complicated place and as a human being, I have empathy for that. I don’t think a lot of people truly understood that.”
source: https://bit.ly/2T5oibm

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Charlize Theron is not African American. :spit: She is South African and white.
South Africa is also still Africa though :cool:

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Charlize Theron is not African American. :spit: She is South African and white.
She was born in South Africa, so she's African. She has American citzenship so she's American. Therefore she's African American.

·
Registered
52,285 Posts
She was born in South Africa, so she's African. She has American citzenship so she's American. Therefore she's African American.
Wow... :haha:

·
Registered
38,828 Posts
I’m surprised @JN is not here yet as he probably has an alert for Aficran American in threads.

And yes appropriate description.
Learn how to spell.

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
That's a pretty misleading headline

·
Administrator
11,885 Posts
I am going to go off topic :) Do not try to provoke others and I know a few of you know we're talking about you. You can't get away with it forever and just drop whatever personal vendetta against each other and put each other on ignore if you're that bothered.

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
I’m surprised @JN is not here yet as he probably has an alert for Aficran American in threads.

And yes appropriate description.
No surprise from you though. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts