Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

C'mon guys, admit it. I had the best hair amongst all the greats - pffft to Martina Mullett and CrappyHair Chrissie! Big up for the PamFro!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ah oui, Le Pamfro :haha: or 'le burst sofa' look as le Rabbit and I called it.

Admit it Pam, I outdid le Pamfro!

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
oh Pam,

I think the single biggest mystery in the history of tennis is how you turned that freaked fro you were working for about 20 years, into the new sleek sophisticated shiny look of today.

Oh Pam, how did you do that.

Seriously, how?

:confused:

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

You mean how did I get my hair to this?? Easy.

Its called straighteners <that are industrial strength to control that mop. I got em from the US govnt. Nuclear powered they are>

Nathalie! :ras: How delightful you've decided to thrash my thread.
:boxing: We never did finish that fight did we?? (although I have to admit you look even worse than me in that pic! Is that a bird's nest in your hair or are you just pleased to see me??)

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
At least you wore decent skirts, Pam, unlike Natters with that pleated monstrosity! Also, she'll never be able to insert
"when I beat Steffi at the Garden" into all her commentaries, will she? ;-)

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah true! I've always been a snazzy dresser.

In fact, I've always been a snazzy mover and shaker too. :rocker: :dance:

Nat wouldn't be able to slip "when I served that ping pong double fault, match point down" into the conversation either!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Of course you two, ahem' "ladies" ( and I use the word very loosely in connection with two such butch chicks *giggle* ) have the best hair, if we're talking best in terms of unkempt, greasy, lifeless hairdon'ts.

Unlike my own natural blonde sheen of course.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Kathy Rinaldi said:
Of course you two, ahem' "ladies" ( and I use the word very loosely in connection with two such butch chicks *giggle* ) have the best hair, if we're talking best in terms of unkempt, greasy, lifeless hairdon'ts.

Unlike my own natural blonde sheen of course.

:haha: Love le picture Kathy! Is that you or Axl Rose from Les Guns et Roses?!

Bonjour Pam :mad: Straighteners?! :haha: Be honest Pam, you scalped un Afghan hound and tranplanted le hair to your head!

Spot le difference!

Reactions: Kart

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nathalie sweetie :mad: , that picture of me was taken just before the warmup of my legendary Mahwah final against Graf.

I can't tell the difference in the two pics in your last post honey, other than that I think the dog on the left obviously isn't a full pedigree *giggle*

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Kathy, don't forget that you had another rival: the gold digger herself, Lisa Bonder.

·
Senior Member,
1,825 Posts
Don't forget Billie Jean King's lovely disco perm in which she triumphed at Wimbledon in 1975. Bet that's her LEAST favourite of her championship photos!!

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nathalie, are you by any chance related to Tyne Daly or is there something you haven't told us??? I mean, I've NEVER seen you together at the same place.....

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dubro, of course I'm the real Pam Shriver. No one would be stupid enough to try and impersonate me!

Oh and Rollo, yeah Ginny had a cool fro - I've heard she had a small family of field mice nesting in there during that wimby final.

Now she's kinda turned to a more modern style, while modelling elbow patches.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts