1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Shouldn't this be in Non tennis??:cool:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
That sounds perfect to me! Really! :D I hate getting bombarded with political messages when checking other, more interesting, non-tennis posts. The foreign stuff I don't know anything about, the American stuff, burns my blood. A political propaganda forum I think would be perfect. When I want to get infuriated, I can go in there. If not, I can skip it. Same for everyone else.

Honestly, it's a good idea!

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Silvercharm is nerve wrecking but if they choose to post stupid political crap then that is their right to do so in non-tennis. Who do we think we are?? If we don't like it then we can easliy avoid his nerve wrecking butt. I just don't think it's ok to say we don't like his post so move his ass out of the way. Imho what this thread is about is more politacal then his stupid post.. lol

I find his post annoying as hell but I feel strongly against moving him. Unless he gets crazy and overboard with his posts. Let's give him a chance. lmao

But I do feel yah Celeste and Disposable ..lol

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Ah.. disposable I understand but I have always wanted to write to you and say that.. lol:)

:kiss: :hearts:

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
yeah baby I feel yah:eek: :)

Actually I may feel yah even more the more Silvercharm post..lmao

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
While we're at it, could we have a forum solely for the Winter Olympics? ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.