Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) new collection, i hope it wasn't posted before. i think maria will wear these new outfits at US Open.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
finally, bra, hot pants and wrist bands.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Those last skirts are better than the first ones :)
Stella :worship::worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
37,975 Posts
I wonder how Stella McCartney/Addias feels about Maria losing early in big events.
She's not having much of opportunity to showcase their outfits.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I'm pretty sure that those clothes would look waaaay much better on Maria than on this gangling poor pallid girl.
That's true. But I also like the second outfit (skirt) more than the first. Although the outfits from Stella McCartney always look much better when Maria is wearing them.

·
Registered
128 Posts
thats beautiful!! i love every single piece stella creates^^ can't wait to see maria in it!!
@ lilimi: thanks for posting them!! and a question: where did you get this photos - and in particular this sort of technical charts - from?

·
Registered
37,975 Posts
Is there a performance/results clause in Maria's contract with Addias/Stella McCartney?

·
Registered
924 Posts
I acutally think it's a good relationship even with the headcase type losses. Before I was into the wta (more of an atp girl) I knew of Maria and that she wore the Stella line. They do a good job promoting each other.

Not to mention that Maria's body type is pretty much perfect to show off the cloths and how they should look in an ideal model type situation. Like Ana wouldn't make the cloths look as good, not due to lack of beauty but more body type.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts