Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collins (#27) hard flat groundies were too much for Bencic (#7) to control.
If Collins keeps playing like this TF will have to name her " Domination Danielle".
In her two events this year she has beaten Svit,Poots, Sas,Kenin and Bencic (we will not mention she was destroyed by Keys).
Bencic at times looked like a statue just watching those hard flat shots fly by. She even smiled sometimes as those shots went by.
In the 1st set Collins only had a 1st serve percent on 41, but won 11 of 12 of the serves that went in.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
2nd set was just 26 minutes. Collins is on FIRE. Vanquishing opponents, her 4th career Top 10 Win.

Winners: Bencic 9 | Collins 26

Onwards...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Danielle is terrifying. I hope she stays this good for a long time.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Crazy level by Collins, winners after winners. I hope she can keep this form to defend her AO SF points.

Belinda, well, where to start.... I love her but her level of play and lack of effort esp in set 2 was very disappointing. I think her serve has gotten better over years but seems like her ground game has deteriorated more and more somehow in contrary.

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!! ?

Did "Bratcic" turn up crying lol?

Will BB ever reach a slam final? ?

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
La Potra Collins is just scary at this level. Hope she keeps it up. :worship:

Belle got dragged. :hug:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CSN, Lauren Davis, Cibulkova, Errani, Strycova and Halep say "If I had Collins long legs, I would have won 30 Grand Slams!!!".

·
Registered
25,604 Posts
Honestly, how did Danielle not win every college match 6-0, 6-0? She is the most talented player to ever come through the college system (and I know there have been several of them).

·
Registered
19,981 Posts
She's like a steam train

·
Always and forever.
33,723 Posts
Collins is really good at the moment. But Belinda ? So disappointed with the 2020 season.. nothing has changed for her, or maybe it's even worse.. she's just flat out there, no strategy, just hitting the ball with not much pace and she still makes mistakes... where's the form from the Us Open ??

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Collins breadstick fest continues..

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Collins played another perfect match. Can she keep it going? I really hope so! :)

Reactions: NikolaiMoller
1 - 20 of 45 Posts