Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collins (#27) hard flat groundies were too much for Bencic (#7) to control.
If Collins keeps playing like this TF will have to name her " Domination Danielle".
In her two events this year she has beaten Svit,Poots, Sas,Kenin and Bencic (we will not mention she was destroyed by Keys).
Bencic at times looked like a statue just watching those hard flat shots fly by. She even smiled sometimes as those shots went by.
In the 1st set Collins only had a 1st serve percent on 41, but won 11 of 12 of the serves that went in.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
2nd set was just 26 minutes. Collins is on FIRE. Vanquishing opponents, her 4th career Top 10 Win.

Winners: Bencic 9 | Collins 26

Onwards...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Crazy level by Collins, winners after winners. I hope she can keep this form to defend her AO SF points.

Belinda, well, where to start.... I love her but her level of play and lack of effort esp in set 2 was very disappointing. I think her serve has gotten better over years but seems like her ground game has deteriorated more and more somehow in contrary.

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!! ?

Did "Bratcic" turn up crying lol?

Will BB ever reach a slam final? ?

·
Registered
9,283 Posts
Collins breadstick fest continues..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.