Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
2nd Round match vs. Katerina Srebotnik

Daniela Hantuchova, of Slovakia, reaches high during her second round match against Slovania's Katarina Srebotnik at the Acura Classic women's tennis championships in Carlsbad, California July 30, 2003. Hantuchova, with her 39-inch-long legs and catwalk good looks is currently ranked 9th in the world and is seeded 7th in this tournament. REUTERS/Mike Blake

Interesting Caption they gave it.... :( :confused: more like a kournakova caption :( :confused: :cool:

same pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
fan22 said:
2nd Round match vs. Katerina Srebotnik

Daniela Hantuchova, of Slovakia, reaches high during her second round match against Slovania's Katarina Srebotnik at the Acura Classic women's tennis championships in Carlsbad, California July 30, 2003. Hantuchova, with her 39-inch-long legs and catwalk good looks is currently ranked 9th in the world and is seeded 7th in this tournament. REUTERS/Mike Blake

Interesting Caption they gave it.... :( :confused: more like a kournakova caption :( :confused: :cool:

same pic:
Just shows you how screwed up the press is. I never have believed what I read in the newspapers, and it ain't gonna change soon.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Tarsius said:

I know this ain't Daniela... but I just had to post this.
Ah-- the picture that says, "I may be nice and sweet on the outside, but I'm a serial killer deep down...."

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
fan22 said:

For those scoring at home (or even if you're alone):

DH's legs have shrunk by four inches in the last year.
But she's grown three inches in the last year.

Gee, that explains everything!!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Albireo said:

But she's grown three inches in the last year.

Gee, that explains everything!!

:rolleyes:

:haha::lol:

i dont care how long her legs are, i just care about :hearts: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :lick:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Albireo said:

But she's grown three inches in the last year. :rolleyes:
Maybe it's because she wasn't Sanforized? :)

..Joe

·
Registered
679 Posts
at first I thought it was dani who was shinny, but they all apear shinny. Maybe someone ought to tell the photographers to cut the flash out a bit.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
kysersoze said:
at first I thought it was dani who was shinny, but they all apear shinny. Maybe someone ought to tell the photographers to cut the flash out a bit.

:haha: that's right,
but dani shines more than the rest of the girls, simply because she's our sun! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :lick:

:wavey:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.