Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi James,

Is there a rule about continuously being accused of having a second account/being a banned user/a troll?
You have stated before in the 'Banned Users' thread that this is my first account, but members in the Serena Slam sub-forum still continue to accuse me of being a banned member. Should I report those posts under harassment?

My second question, is there a rule about defamation and lies? I will quote a post that was directed to me:

You should also never call an entire fanbase a bunch of "classless ni**a ass bitches", then have the nerve to post in their forum. But here you are.
I have reported that particular post, I have never said anything like that. My character is being tarnished by these lies.

Thank you James

·
Kookie Supporter
67,115 Posts
Some people see double accounts everywhere. As long as we don't find evidence of this, you are good. But for the record: I never confirm any account, for the simple fact we can't guarantee it 100%. The wording I chose at the time reflects that.

Macomeh is usually good with receipts. Making false claims about people is obviously not allowed.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some people see double accounts everywhere. As long as we don't find evidence of this, you are good. But for the record: I never confirm any account, for the simple fact we can't guarantee it 100%. The wording I chose at the time reflects that.

Macomeh is usually good with receipts. Making false claims about people is obviously not allowed.
Ever since I joined, I have been accused of being a banned member called Horcrux :confused:.
It's just very annoying being treated like a troll in your favorite player's sub-forum.
Thank you for your help James.

·
Registered
13,389 Posts

·
Registered
19,470 Posts
Some of them feel threatened by new users otherwise I don't see any explanation. Double accounts are each user who doesn't agree with them. As if some older users never did anything wrong. You see, it's easier when they judge others but don't see their own mistakes.

Anyway, it's their choice what they think as long as no one asked for their opinion.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still being accused of being a banned member.

Horcux was banned, came back as PushingtoHeaven. The one you quoted used to go under than moniker.
And in my favorite player's sub forum too :/
I'm getting tired of reporting posts.

·
Registered
32,693 Posts
Still being accused of being a banned member.

And in my favorite player's sub forum too :/
I'm getting tired of reporting posts.
This is not where to report them. Just put the culprits on ignore and subject closed.

·
Kookie Supporter
67,115 Posts
This is not where to report them. Just put the culprits on ignore and subject closed.
Good advice. Closing this thread now. Any further questions can be done over PM and naturally via reporting it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.