Tennis Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Something must be done about Kenin’s father. Aside from the ludicrous amount of illicit coaching he does, his use of gamesmanship is disgraceful. Moving to sit next to Ferro’s coach at RG to distract her, last night he was muttering to Putintseva in Russian from behind his mask (she kept telling the umpire), and today he was talking mid-rally whenever Sakkari is about to hit the ball as well, until she exploded about it. I actually think all his little games and the opponents’ arguments about them are only distracting Kenin as well. She’s good enough not to need this bs.
And the same disgraceful gamesmanship in Monterrey 2019 with Azarenka in a insane match. What happen with the rules?

·
Banned
396 Posts
Why is everyone also so bitter towards the top players on this site. It's such a pathetic and head-scratching move.
People are different and like different things.As public figures top players have every right to be criticized.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
But she isn’t that bad. I think she is a friendly shy girl and that her dad is the big problem. He do her no good. He is 1 of the tennis dads from hell. So no need to hate Kenin. She isn’t the most exiting player or the cutest or sympathetic but she isn’t awful either. Im not a fan but also not a hater. I only ‘hate’ her dad and that the fact she isn’t strong enough too dump that lunatic

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Wow here see we that big screaming intimidation guy at work.
So embarrassement for poor Kenin .
She deserves better

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
He kept doing it, even after that discussion with the umpire, and she won the game and screamed pame in his direction. This was her to Kenin's father after she won the match:

·
Registered
55,969 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Kenin will be ok. She lost very badly right before the last Australian Open and even worse right before FO ( double bagel against Vika ) yet still reached the finals of both and actually won one
Lol she won’t be always lucky. RG was missing players and with different conditions + the short time after Us Open helped for the draw to collapse

61 - 73 of 73 Posts