Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
yeah right with ya on that one about time YAY, u can always come and get the forum pumping in our site to =p (hows sad is that though she losses tough to amelie and then she starts getting talked about by other ppl)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey has anyone been lucky enough to be online at the same time as sam with sms.....i dont mean the first 2 times she was on but after the time when her computer kept stuffing up?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
yeah me and one_beat keep in contact with her alot of times be it msn or emails, u gota look out for her she just pops up ahah =p, but i personaly prob chat to her 2-3 times a week =)

·
TennisHaven
24,039 Posts
i thought this would have came earlier....
but i guess they do a bunch at the same time coz ana ivanovic got one at the same time :D

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
aussy89 said:
yeah me and one_beat keep in contact with her alot of times be it msn or emails, u gota look out for her she just pops up ahah =p, but i personaly prob chat to her 2-3 times a week =)
how often did you see her online on msn? and when was the last time?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
um about prob 2 a week its hard to say shes just there it may be early in the morning our time or just weneve i think the last time she poped on was thursday just gone it was about 6am perth time

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sam's not online its her girlfriend

I don't think Sam is online chatting. I think its her girlfriend Sarah Stone, who manages and updates her web site daily. She is the one that takes all the pictures and puts them on her website. She also writes all the stuff on the web site.
:bounce:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts