Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know him?

He was a professionnal tennis player, he played on the USTA Circuit I think, he's french-swedish!

Here's a pic of him :

Do you know some of his results??

He finished his career because of an injury, that happened during the final of a big (university) tournament in America! He is left handed I think!???!

He was born in 1976 I think!

Now, he is in a program like Big Brother in France which is called Nice People, and it's with europeans, he represents Sweden
What do you know about him?

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
I would like to know more :hearts:

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Come-on-kim said:
Do you know him?

He was a professionnal tennis player, he played on the USTA Circuit I think, he's french-swedish!

Here's a pic of him :

Do you know some of his results??

He finished his career because of an injury, that happened during the final of a big (university) tournament in America! He is left handed I think!???!

He was born in 1976 I think!

Now, he is in a program like Big Brother in France which is called Nice People, and it's with europeans, he represents Sweden
What do you know about him?
:drool: @ Nalle :) !!!!!

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flatstat said:
I would like to know more :hearts:
LOL, you can see him live 24h/24h ;) but what I wanna know is his tennis results

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nicoleke said:
:drool: @ Nalle :) !!!!!
Pfff Nicolesje I'm better than him ;)

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Roland Garros Boy's Singles Winners:
1953 Jean-Noël Grinda (FRA) (must be his dad?)

http://uclabruins.ocsn.com/sports/m-tennis/mtt/grinda_jean-noel00.html

College info:
Personal — Full name is Jean-Noel Grinda, Jr. ... Born April 20, 1976 in Nice, France ... Enjoys playing soccer and backgammon ...Father, Jean-Noel, Sr., was the 1977 World Backgammon Champion and also played on the French Davis Cup Tennis Team for several years ... Uncle Olivier received a Masters in Business Economics at UCLA ... Major is Economics.

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!!

Nothing new?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts