Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He must have lost because he forgot the shirts powers only work with 1 sleeve. Should have asked Martina bout it........

Attachments

·
Registered
15,196 Posts
looks really awful

i cant imagine him wearing them and his black socks

is he still wearing those black socks??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
208 Posts
easy, he was still wearing the black socks in Auckland last week. Thankfully he lost in the first round so we didn't have to see them again.

I think Mary Pierce's outfit would have to be the worst.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
That is truely hidious!

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
LOL, it looks like he is even wearing a skirt down there.:D Must want to look like Martina alll the way.;)

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I don't really like Jan-Micheal, but I do like that outfit! I must be the only one here.

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
now that i've looked at it again, it's not the best he's worn, but it's not that bad.
i think he can pull off wearing that in a couple more tournies...we just have to ge used to seeing him in it...

hmm.....he realizes though he would have been perfect to play with martina in the mixed doubles....they'd have similar outfits....

unless it rains in the middle of next week....im sure jan-michael would be strangling martina with thsoe two sleeves then

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Tine, you're not the only one! ;) :wavey:

Well, what can I say... many want to look like Martina, but I didn't know that JAG would want that... ;)

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Who cares what he wears, hes always :drool:

I dont think its too bad actually, ive seen worse

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,639 Posts
Have you seen the Anna K.'s outfits? ;) Looks like she was about to be in cover of the "Playboy" magazine ;)

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
hey i don't think it looks that bad

amanda and the one alexandra wore were hideous!

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
i didn't like Kimmy's outfit either...

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
His arms look like they're in a plaster cast .... or a straight jacket.

YUK!

·
Registered
837 Posts
I like Anna's top in both the aqua and the white...but those shorts and disco belt have to go!:p

The black socks worn by JM Gambil and Roddick look just awful...

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Anna's outfit was inspired by the bikini that Ursula Andress wore in a James Bond movie. That's where the low-slung shorts and the belt comes from at least. I like it.

Tine, Marri, I like Jan-Mike's shirt too. It's simple and clean-cut. Plus it looks good on him. It probably wouldn't work on just anybody. Top marks to Adidas for trying something new and different.

Why can't men wear something like that? Nobody kicked up this much of a fuss when Martina wore the long-short sleeve outfit. It was more "Ooh. Aah. Look what Martina's wearing. Is it meant to look like that? That's bold." On her, it was curious, but unique. A more conventional apparel, but on a guy, suddenly makes it gross and disgusting?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Goran said:
I think Mary Pierce's outfit would have to be the worst.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ;)

She looked beautiful (mind you, the two old english ladies sitting behind me didn't think so and made it perfectly clear how they felt!! :D )

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Leander Paes (sp) wore an outfit like that at the Davis Cup... tight white fitting shirt w/ blue shorts. He can definitely pull it off! He wore white socks though... I can't find a picture of it on the Davis Cup site or any other site. It definitely looked good! ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts