Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tv remained off today. With Justine's life story, I would have been crying tears of joy for her today, but instead I can't bare to look at her celebrating. She cheated her way to a GS title and that is heartbreaking for me b/c I've always like her. I'm very sad.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, I can still like and root for her if she can come out later on and recognize that what she did was wrong. That she would do things differently if the same situation presented itself again. We all make mistakes, but it takes a bigger person to admit it.

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
i dont think she cheated her way to a RG title.
the most you can say was that that wasnt a very sporting move from her. in no way was that cheating.

at the same time, picture yourself being down 2-4 0-30. your opponent sees your hand goes up and still serves. would you be annoyed? i certainly would.

to make matters worse, the umpire didnt see her hand. now justine thinks, what if the serve had gotten in and she missed it? wouldnt she be down 0-40 then because the umpire had not seen her hand go up? not a very nice situation to be in.

anyway, well done justine. this is certainly a beautiful RG for you. it was wonderful seeing the person i wanted to win a GS win for once.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts