Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you go through pages, and that thread has alot of pages
Any chance of you putting in THAT page you want like into a BOX and that page coming up instead of flicking through ??

·
Registered
46,728 Posts
He means like if theres a thread with over 100 pages can they put like a box under it and u type witch page u want e.g '46" and it goes to page 46

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
azza said:
He means like if theres a thread with over 100 pages can they put like a box under it and u type witch page u want e.g '46" and it goes to page 46
Oh ok, thanx 4 ze explinashun bugaboo :p

·
***** Emeritus
42,022 Posts
I'm guessing that's not included in the software. Not that I know anything of these things ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
azza said:
I'd never thought you would be able to explain it to me :eek:. Thanks by the way.

·
52,159 Posts
per4ever said:
you don't need it... you can type it in the url.

There's normally already "&page=x " at the end of the address.. just replace x by the page you want to go to
:topic: Err, K is the Myri site going to have an English version? :confused:

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
per4ever said:
you don't need it... you can type it in the url.

There's normally already "&page=x " at the end of the address.. just replace x by the page you want to go to
That's very clever... :) I didn't know that... Merci!! :) ;)

(Aaron, maybe we should learn French... ;) My "Merci" is a liiiiittle deceiving lol... :tears: ;) )

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx per :) :wavey:

·
52,159 Posts
Princess Fiona said:
That's very clever... :) I didn't know that... Merci!! :) ;)

(Aaron, maybe we should learn French... ;) My "Merci" is a liiiiittle deceiving lol... :tears: ;) )
Yes we should, :eek: or rather I should. I don't know much French. Lesser than you for sure. ;)

Okies, thanks K. Let me know. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts