Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

In another thread I mentioned that I had bought a World Map so that I can keep track of WTA tennis and where Lindsay is playing. Well here are some pictures of what I have done.

The first is the map with markers to show where the GS's are held (they are marked using the GS logos).

The second image shows the different images that I can use for times when they are relevent. For example while Lindsay is playing in LA only the racket and ball are visable and when Lindsay is at home the house will be visable and finally (dread the thought) if she is injured then the red cross will be shown.

The third is of my current Lindsay marker - showing that she is playing in LA

I quite like it but my sister reckons that is just reflects how bored I am! I got to keep my mind active while I'm looking for a job - it does my head in when I'm left doing nothing :eek:

What do you think?

-Rachel

Attachments

·
Miss Verstand
14,936 Posts
i think you just set new levels of boredom :p

the idea is cool though ;)

·
Banned
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Super Maeike said:
i think you just set new levels of boredom :p

the idea is cool though ;)
:lol: LOL yeah, I know. It's just that for the last 5 years I have been studying art and design of some kind, so now that I am done my creative self doesn't know what to do - so when I get bored I think up daft creative things :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Very cool, well done Rachel , please continue being creative :cool:

·
Banned
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^jaoco,

I did make them. I printed the GS logos from the internet and the picture of Lindsay is one from scotsdale one year and the image of the ball and racket and the house are also off the internet. I just put them together and taped the paper to a cocktail stick (which acts as the 'pointer' on the map) and voila - A lindsay tracker ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.