Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....only posted 8 messages on May 17th and hasn't posted since. Judging by the responses by this person, I will go out on a limb and say that it was the real Lindsay Davenport! It just seemed stange that this person only posted on that day and has apparently never returned!

I was curious and did a search for the posts that "Davenport" replied to. Here's the link:

http://www.wtaworld.com/search.php?searchid=22717

It could well not have been but "Davenport" replied to my "WARNING: Top's caught on camra post" and to the wedding photo post - and it would be nice to think it was actually Lindsay who showed her appreciation by visiting!

Lindsay, if you read this - thanks for visiting! :)

-Rachel :bounce:

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
i've read some posts from this Davenport poster:I would be very surprised that this is really Lindsay.Of course it would be great but I cant believe Lindsay writing stg like this "Thanks for the updated rankings Judio! I'm just praying hard here that Mauresmo won't win against Serena or else she will overtake my no.5 spot! Hi everyone by the way" :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
589 Posts

i don't think that she's Lindsay... just read her posts...

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I remember reading the posts and I thought it was just a non-Lindsay poster trying to wind some of us up. But of course if it was the Real Lindsay then thats just great and I would of course humbly eat my words.

Thanks for visiting if it was you Lindsay

Good luck Eastbourne and Wimbledon

:bounce: :worship:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts