·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is the winner?

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
I really hope Alex gets his vicory this year :)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fleemke² said:
I really hope Alex gets his vicory this year :)
i hope too....and so much :hearts:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ilhame said:
Since you asked who CAN win RG I voted for Marat.
and if it was who will WIN rg?

·
Registered
33,292 Posts
As a big Federer fan I wish he will win. But I voted for Kuerten, because I always support him on clay!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Moya :bounce: :bounce:
And I want Moya faces JCF in the final, hehe :angel: :bounce:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
The tournament and the ITF, I reckon. Lots of lolly rolling into the bank, and the possibility of hoarding it jealously to make sure they don't have to share any profits with the ATP.

·
Registered
154 Posts
MARAT!!!! it's his dream!!!!! :D :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Good point, that man can be dangerous on clay; he beat Portas in the opening round just a week after TMS Hamburg in 2001, let us not forget. And he has made the last 16 at RG before, losing a tight four-setter to Medvedev, who was after all one of the best clay-courters around... oh who am I kidding, he has no chance. Still, be interesting to see if he does play this year.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Never underestimate Dent on clay. His fitness, strength and endurance on the key points, his repetitive topspin groundstrokes, his willingness to patiently grind out points from the baseline and his fiendishly feathery dropshots, all the hallmark of a budding Roland Garros champion.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Oh yes, and you two forgetting Sampras and his invincible preparation for RG. Who cares he said he's not playing.

Go Pandy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Also note Sweden's Thomas Johansson, who is sure to be hungry to add to his Grand Slam tally having just returned from injury. Other players to look out for are clay-loving Dutchman Raemon Sluiter, France's ultimate defensive baseliner Nicolas Escude, and last but not least American Jan-Michael Gambill, whose lightning speed, high-margin shots and calm, patient temperament ensure his status as one of the top contenders.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
If we go by countries, I'm sure that the American breed will be one to take revenge at RG this year. If you cannot find any other reason, think about DC semi

1 - 20 of 37 Posts