Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, I graduated today!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am sooooo happy, yet, sooooo sad. I'll miss all my friends, as no one is going where I am going to college, and I'll miss all the memories. I sure did have some great times.

On to the next chapter in my life. :D











Too bad it rained today, it just doesn't stop here in NYC lately. :rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Carolina Girl

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,491 Posts
Yay that's great! I haven't actually graduated as such cos we don't have that here, but I did leave school a few weeks ago and am doing A levels at the mo. I am so glad to be out of that place.
 

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
Joined
·
36,597 Posts
Ah, excellent news! Congrats and good luck in the future. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venus Forever

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
185,378 Posts
Luna_Angel_84 said:
Yay that's great! I haven't actually graduated as such cos we don't have that here, but I did leave school a few weeks ago and am doing A levels at the mo. I am so glad to be out of that place.
You have always been "A Level" Claire! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,646 Posts
Congratulations!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venus Forever

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,298 Posts
Congrats!

The world is now at your feet!

Many, many congrats! :wavey:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,298 Posts
Congrats to ALL grads!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venus Forever

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gracias!! :bounce:
 

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
Joined
·
35,894 Posts
Congrats Venus Forever!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So where are we going to college at?

Man I'm getting old considering my graduation day was a mear two to three years after you'll were born. :sad: :sad: :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rocketta said:
Congrats Venus Forever!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So where are we going to college at?

Man I'm getting old considering my graduation day was a mear two to three years after you'll were born. :sad: :sad: :sad:
Don't worry, we still love ya. ;) :kiss: :kiss:

As for college, I'm going to SUNY Albany in upstate NY.

#1 party school baby. :bounce: :bounce:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rocketta

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
Joined
·
35,894 Posts
VeNuS FoReVeR said:
Don't worry, we still love ya. ;) :kiss: :kiss:

As for college, I'm going to SUNY Albany in upstate NY.

#1 party school baby. :bounce: :bounce:
Oh have fun! Don't party to hardy though! Meet lots of cute guys and play lots cards! :D My suites favorite card games were Spades and Old Maid. :p
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top