Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This picture have been taken Sunday night or yesterday in San Diego! But still, I don't know many players who would take a pic with the player who defeated her some hours before while being so near from winning the match!

So, :worship: at Jenny! I hope you and Kim will stay friends for long!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
They are very good friends I believe, when the played in Rome, they practised in the morning, and I would not be suprised if they did the same here.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Kim is such a nice player on and off the court, thats why she is soo popular!

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Jennifer :worship: :hearts:
Kim :worship:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Kim has the more sincere smile in that pic.:devil:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Come-on-kim said:
[

This picture have been taken Sunday night or yesterday in San Diego! But still, I don't know many players who would take a pic with the player who defeated her some hours before while being so near from winning the match!

So, :worship: at Jenny! I hope you and Kim will stay friends for long!
Good one Jenny, however, their friendship is a major factor. Try as hard as you can, you won't find a similar picture taken after the Miami final :lol:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
hmmmmmmmm are these the two finalists for the Acura championship???

SerenaJWilliams hopes so

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
SerenaJWilliams said:
what? i want Kim to reach the final. your posts should make sense but it doesnt
It's not Kim I'm talking about, I know you dont mind her making the final.

The thing is Henin has to be in the picture as the losing finalist if there's to be any chance of Kim taking the top spot
:p

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
great smash said:
Sure you do as this would mean Serena's on top for another week ;)
that was exactly what I was about to say ;)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
they got to know each other after kim went to fila too that's what kim said after stanford. so it's not only good sportmanship but also obligation. I have seen that a lot in the past. if steffi had not retired and not walked around with a nike bag then she would have been "friends" with martina the second too

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
Please, friendship is not the same as sportsmaship. You see picture of venus always hugging serena after every defeat - you don't see people going around declaring what a sportsman venus is (she just loves her sister).

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
eta psi said:
Please, friendship is not the same as sportsmaship. You see picture of venus always hugging serena after every defeat - you don't see people going around declaring what a sportsman venus is (she just loves her sister).

Yea, that confirms the top post again.
Jennifer and Kim aren't relatives and they still go about the loss as well if not better than 2 sisters.

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Tell us how you really feel! What a stark contrast.

"It's very disappointing because you don't have the No. 1 American and No. 1 player in the world playing in her home country," said world No. 2 and second seed Clisters.

"She's done it a few times now and then, so its not a surprise," said fifth-seeded Capriati, the 1991 and '92 champion here. "There are a lot other good players entered as well. Hey, I'm injured and I'm here."

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
:lol: @ eta...

but seriously, do you think everyone on the tour are enemies? why are we surprised that two grown ass women are able to take a picture together after one of them got their ass kicked in a final a few hours ago? this speaks a lot about the perceived relationships that women have.

I wasn't shocked when the Nets got their asses kicked by the Spurs and Jason Kidd hugged Tim Duncan and his other opponents.

This is just a game. :)

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
That's a great picture!

It's well known Kim and Jennifer practise a lot together. They have similar styles too. I remember Lei Clijsters saying that Jennifer's father has often given Kim some good advice when they were practising.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
ok, can I just say that I really loved Kim's outfit on Sunday? I liked Jenny's too but I'm having an allergic reaction to white since all my faves have been wearing it this year :(

and I also forgot to say, great pic but Jenny needs to brush her hair. :eek:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
great smash said:
It's not Kim I'm talking about, I know you dont mind her making the final.

The thing is Henin has to be in the picture as the losing finalist if there's to be any chance of Kim taking the top spot
:p
oh ok i get it now! i didnt know Kim needed to beat Justine to get to the top spot this week.....as i dont want Justine in the final, if its a Jen-Kim final its a win win situation for me ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts