Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
I would _like_ to wait until i get the results from our survey which had some questions about player forums. But i don't know when - or even if for that matter - i'll ever get to see those results...

·
26,895 Posts
vutt said:
by monitoring your doings on this board over almost 3 years :wavey:
Just because I haven't been in the Dokic-forum and posted threads about them? Oh, okay. :)

I would open a thread about Karolina Jovanovic in the new forum. :) And maybe about Visnja Vuletic too. :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,007 Posts
carot said:
i can only repeat what i said in my first post here, for me it's no problem to broaden the dokic forum to a serbian forum, just make sure it's something a majority approves...
May I ask? Is that official wtaworld policy when larger outside group of posters determined by global poll results can take over or change any forum?

...and one other thing. It seems you have created rather recently new forum for Sveta K under Russian rulette. So it means you have technical means and knowledge how to add new forums. ;) So how about new forum called "Jelena Jankovic and other Serbian girls" under "Rest of the world" forum. Trust me! Doing so you would save us from lot of hard feelings while making happy other people. Isn't it worth considering? Please :wavey:

·
36,597 Posts
vutt:
We can see who voted in a poll, so we'll know how valuable that result is, and tbh i'm more interested in the amount of people that wants to keep the forum like it is, than the amount of people that want it changed. Because it's always easier not to give in to a new request than to explain why something existing is changed.

Your option isn't really what i had in mind, but depending on the outcome of our recent survey, i was thinking of adding a general serbian girls and making the dokic forum a subforum of it, like we do in Belgian Babes, Russian Roulette, etc. That way we'd please everyone. But as i mentionned in a previous post, *right now* that will still depend on our survey and how those results are given to me.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
I want the forum for serbian players now....

O mean.... I have been cheering for Ana Ivanovic this whole week long... but I have no place to do it!!! it makes me furious..... so.... could I at least be on charge on directing the poll???

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
WHat about Ivanovic.... I am trying ot cheer her on the Dokic domain and I get bad repped..... what is this about?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Duiz™ said:
WHat about Ivanovic.... I am trying ot cheer her on the Dokic domain and I get bad repped..... what is this about?
I think it's cos it's Dokic's forum still..probably if u wanna cheer on Ivanovic atm, better to do it on the tournament sub forum or just in the general messages.

Btw, the poll is closed now, so will we get some feedback soon? Sorry to keep hassling about this :)

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
There should be one come on with jankovic and ivanovic doing so well ?????

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
jelena_JuJufan said:
I think it's cos it's Dokic's forum still..probably if u wanna cheer on Ivanovic atm, better to do it on the tournament sub forum or just in the general messages.

Btw, the poll is closed now, so will we get some feedback soon? Sorry to keep hassling about this :)
wait so you actually did a poll? I didn't knew about it.... may I get the link.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
So what are we waiting for? do we have to do another poll with possible names?

·
36,597 Posts
I'm not going to change it if almost half of the people wants to keep it like it is. Read post 47 for what might happen in a near future.

·
4,007 Posts
carot said:
I'm not going to change it if almost half of the people wants to keep it like it is. Read post 47 for what might happen in a near future.
Thanks! I'll pay you later... ;)

·
36,597 Posts
you're so annoying that you got one :p

vutt, please let me know if you want the dokic forum moved as a subforum of the serbs, or if you prefer it stays where it is in 'rest of the world'. i guess it would be more logic to put it under the new serbian forum

·
4,007 Posts
carot said:
you're so annoying that you got one :p
:angel:

carot said:
vutt, please let me know if you want the dokic forum moved as a subforum of the serbs, or if you prefer it stays where it is in 'rest of the world'. i guess it would be more logic to put it under the new serbian forum
Yep! I like your logic! Subforum will do...

·
Registered
12,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! :worship:

Vutt, fortunately our war ended with nobody being killed or injured. :lol:

41 - 60 of 68 Posts