Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
16,153 Posts
Start a thread in Dokic's Domain and ask if its a problem to change the name for a full Serbian thing..if not ask if its possable you keep Dokic's name in and add a Serb thing..You wont know till ya ask them

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
..Desperado.. said:
Start a thread in Dokic's Domain and ask if its a problem to change the name for a full Serbian thing..if not ask if its possable you keep Dokic's name in and add a Serb thing..You wont know till ya ask them
I asked them to change one... and they just bloody well don't reply... Really pisses me off.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
i can only repeat what i said in my first post here, for me it's no problem to broaden the dokic forum to a serbian forum, just make sure it's something a majority approves AND provide me with a name.

Jelena D and the Serbian Superstars was suggested by JJFan but several other names were also posted here so yeah... one name and it'll be changed ;)

btw, to answer JJFans question: the majoli and croatian thing must have been an error on our side forgetting that majoli is croatian or forgetting we have a majoli forum cos even if we'd make two then we'd have made majoli forum a subforum in croatian forum, blah, so yeah, we fucked up :D

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
veba said:
"Serbian sensations". That's nice.
i am going with this if you all finally get the forum. :D

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
i like "serbian sensations" too :yeah: :yeah: and i agree 100% with joana, others serbs deserves their forum. moreover, jankovic and ivanovic have a better ranking than dokic so why should she have all these privileges?

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
i agree daniela! and what's more there is only 1 thread and nobody is posting there.!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
but its not like anyone would reply. they only have 1 thread and nobody is even replying there.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Actually, Joana already made a thread at Dokic's Domain to ask what ppl thought about it.

I really hope that the forum's name can be changed, and I also think Serbian Sensations is nice :)

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
My suggestion:

Do a poll on the name in that forum and then post the link here in a few days so carot can see what name wins.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Well... why don't you jsut change the name of the forum to something as neutral as Serbian Players... and in there someone can do a poll with the people that actually attends to that forum....

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
Because that would mean changing it twice (or more) and we prefer to have the permanent forum name before changing it.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Sonja said:
My suggestion:

Do a poll on the name in that forum and then post the link here in a few days so carot can see what name wins.
Done. Let's hope someone actually responds as that place looks deserted.

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
You could also start a thread in GM with a link to the poll suggesting others vote.

·
4,007 Posts
Sonja said:
You could also start a thread in GM with a link to the poll suggesting others vote.
Well Sonja if people like GoDominique who frankly speaking do not give a s**t about any of Serbian players are going to vote then is that really the best poll?

There are already 8 people there who do not like that idea. That forum will need moderator ASAP then. The fan base is rather different to.

If you Sonja really care about peace on this board then please find a way to create forum with player subforums for Serbian girls. I really don't want to log in to my fav players forum and find three's nasty posts about Dokic like he did in Jankovic thread.

·
4,007 Posts
Sonja said:
My suggestion:

And btw. Dokic true fans will probably wake up from hibernation when her season starts in february. Can you at least delay voting time until that? It would be more fair. Don't you think? :)

21 - 40 of 68 Posts