Tennis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Sometimes when I post a message, and then click "submit new reply/thread" and I have to click the "back button" because there's an error message, what I've typed down completely dissapears. Yet sometimes, when I do the same thing and click "back", the message hasn't been deleted and it's still there, ready to be edited. What should I do to make sure my original message stays?

- What are the prerequisites to get an moderator position? Immaculate grammar? Manners? Intelligent posts? Thought-provoking threads? Do please tell.

- What are the prerequisites to getting banned? I'm still left in the dark as to how and why Ballbuster got the boot.

Thanks!

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
- Pray for luck. This happens on all kinds of message boards and the advice remains the same: copy long posts to your clipboard before hitting the submit button.

- PREREQUISITES? No, you don't have to be smart, know that even people as dahveed and moi have become admins, so yeah... You cannot be involved in fights, you have to be trusted, and the final word on who becomes a mod is in the hands of Poe.

- http://www.worldtennisnetwork.com/agreement.php

1 - 2 of 2 Posts