Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I´m going to post my problem here cause I can´t tell anybody what is happend to me. No one knows that I´m gay, and my boyfriend has left me... I have been a week insisting him to comeback but he didn´t answer the phone or just told me: "I´ll will phone you at night" and he didn´t, and things like that.

At least I could talk to him today and we were talking about half an hour, and he told me that he is very confused, he doubts about my feelings, and he said that he needs some time to be clear... :sad:

Well, we are going to phone on saturday and he will tell me his final decision, and that´s why this is going to be a long long week for me...

I´m really looking forward coming the saturday, but if he tells me that he doesn´t wanna continue with me? omg I´m very sad about it and very nervious...if he leave me I dont know if I can stand it :sad:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I wish you lots of luck! Hopefully, it'll work out for you. :)

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Hola majo! So sorry things aren't going well for you.

I know its not very useful advice, but try not to worry about what might happen. If he doesn't want to be with you it will hurt for a while but you have to be strong. You're a good looking and sweet guy and you're young too; its good to be single while you're young, trust me ;) Better things are just around the corner. :)

·
Registered
16,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But now I don´t wanna be single and don´t wanna stay with a guy if he is not felix :sad:

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
eh... suerte! :)

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Alberto, I know it seems impossible to think this, but perhaps this isn't the guy for you. I thought my ex was THE one for me. However, things began to change and we split. Now I am with someone different and I can't imagine not being with him.

It will be hard for a while, but things will get better and you will move on and find other people.

I am so sorry you have no one to talk to, do your friends not even know you are gay? You can always PM me.

:)

·
Banned
199 Posts
Alberto said:
Hi, I´m going to post my problem here cause I can´t tell anybody what is happend to me. No one knows that I´m gay, and my boyfriend has left me... I have been a week insisting him to comeback but he didn´t answer the phone or just told me: "I´ll will phone you at night" and he didn´t, and things like that.

At least I could talk to him today and we were talking about half an hour, and he told me that he is very confused, he doubts about my feelings, and he said that he needs some time to be clear... :sad:

Well, we are going to phone on saturday and he will tell me his final decision, and that´s why this is going to be a long long week for me...

I´m really looking forward coming the saturday, but if he tells me that he doesn´t wanna continue with me? omg I´m very sad about it and very nervious...if he leave me I dont know if I can stand it :sad:
If there's any consolation... I'm still available.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Bueno, pues ya sé que suena repetitivo y tal pero procura no comerte la cabeza mucho, a veces las cosas no son como quisieramos y no podemos hacer nada; de todos modos yo siempre creo que la de mayoría de cosas q ocurren ocurren para bien.
MUCHA SUERTE y q pase lo que pase q sea para bien.
Ánimo Alberto

·
Registered
86 Posts
i am lesbian n no what u feeling.i love this girl 4 very long,i did all 4 her 2 love me but she has never want 2 :(n 4 long time i think that she did not love me bcoz she was str8 but now i no she is in love with another girl:sad: so i no the sadness u r feeling 2:sad:

·
Registered
16,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you everybody, you all are very nice :)

But I am very sad and today (I´m a stupid guy), I sent a message to his mobile telling him how much i miss him and how much i love him, and he didn´t answer...

I hadn´t to do that cause he told me to give him all the week to think about us without calls, messages...etc but I couldn´t resist it.

After this I think all is clear, I hope be wrong :sad:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts