Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many tennis fans on this board remember a poster named Justinator.
To some of us, especially those who knew her from the old board, she is just Sofie.

Sofie, I don't know where you are. I don't know how you are - I hope well.
I don't know whether you are reading this, nor whether you will ever read this.

At some point today, during the second set, I was hoping that Kim would come back, at least make the match tougher and tenser than it was. You know, I like her, she looks like a nice girl, and she's a great champion who deserved a great final.
And then I thought of you and I knew that Justine had to win, that I wanted her to win.

What I know of Justine, her story, her passion, her sorrowful, wonderful link with her "maman", I learnt it long ago from you and your website.
My three favourite players will probably never win a Slam, even though Nathalie still gives some hope in spite of everything.
But right after them comes Justine. What I love in Justine, I found it thanks to you, I found it in you.

Sofietje I miss you, we all miss you. But wherever you are, I know how happy you must be. In different ways, Justine and you both know what pain and suffering mean and how one must give one's all to overcome it.
Today Justine owes something of her success to you. To me it's your victory. None was ever more deserved.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
Excellent post gmt, i too miss Sofie, and i hope she can cherish this victory of Justine. :)

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
I also miss Sofie. I do visit her site once in awhile. I've seen her post in the Henin forums, but she hardly posts like she used too.:(

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
This brought the tears back in my eyes. I never really spoke to her, but I still miss her. I'm weird, I know...

gmt, you are great.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Kristofke said:
This brought the tears back in my eyes. I never really spoke to her, but I still miss her. I'm weird, I know...

gmt, you are great.
same here...

Sofie I hope you are alright :) we miss you, and this victory is also for her biggest fans which definitly include you :)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
What was happened with Justinator? S/He leave this board??? Angry or upseted by some ppl of this board?? explain please..

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
I don't even know Sofie but I'm sure she's a wonderful person. To have someone dedicate such a sweet post and have so many people missing you, I'm sure you're a marvelous person Sofie. :)

·
Premium Member
181,839 Posts
i really miss Sofie too :sad: :(
hope this really cheered her up :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts