Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wouldn't it be nice to post all tennis-related television broadcasts in one and the same thread? This could go from live coverage of matches, appearances of tennis players in talkshows (f.i. Aan Tafel, De Laatste Show, Sportweekend, ...) or other programs (f.i. Man Bijt Hond, Sportweekend @ RTBF, Stadion, ...), untill interesting documentaries (like the Michaele Krajicek documentary from a while ago), etc...

What d'ya think?

to start this thread: Tonight the final between Kim & Jennifer will be live broadcasted at Canvas & Eurosport - 22.35 u. !!! :D :D
Eurosport will also give the match in relay, monday at 11.30 u., for all of those who can't see the match tonight.

Reactions: Fieke

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
AB3 will broadcast San Diego Semifinals and Final

·
Registered
33,292 Posts
Great idea :)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Eurosports starts to broadcast at 23.30u. Will they broadcast both semis completely and live? It's almost to good to be true!

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
Canvas should also broadcast the semi's. Because if you are a fan of both Kim and Justine, the final is less exciting, because I don't know who to root for?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Well, Kim vs Lindsay begins at 22h, and Justine vs Kuznetsova begins at 4h..

So I guess none of these matches will be live on Eurosport :sad:

·
Registered
15,470 Posts
Juju_fan said:
Well, Kim vs Lindsay begins at 22h, and Justine vs Kuznetsova begins at 4h..

So I guess none of these matches will be live on Eurosport :sad:
I know! :mad:

How about the final of the Belgian Championships? Will that be broadcast on Canvas or La 2? Probably not.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Both semifinals on AB3

Reactions: AntennA

·
Registered
613 Posts
Well, I've seen the commercial, and all they said was that they will show Kim - Lindsay live at 22h, but they said nothing about Justine...

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Juju_fan said:
Well, I've seen the commercial, and all they said was that they will show Kim - Lindsay live at 22h, but they said nothing about Justine...
I guess they'll say tonight that they'll show Justine relive tomorrow morning

·
Registered
85 Posts
On "Le week end sportif", RTBF (+- 18 h 30), there should be something about the Belgian Championships.
I saw yesterday that they were filming while talking to Ivo Van Aken...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The semi-finals of the L.A. tournament will be live broadcasted at Eurosport this saturday from 21 u. 'till 23.30 u. :D
I presume this means that it will be only one semi final... If it isn't Kim's match we still can hope for AB3 of course ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
But what's even better... next week Eurosport will be live broadcasting the Rogers AT&T Cup in Toronto every day from 19 h. 'till 20.30 h. or 22 h.!!!

1 - 20 of 364 Posts