Registered
14,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
martina's ranking is down to 106 :sad: :sad:

Reactions: Hoon

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
omg i should never ever have entered this thread *weeps* omg omg :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
will she get a protected ranking if she return?

i still like to believe she's in a secret location furiously training for her top secret comeback plan - while keeping tabs on the players' performance... :)

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
She would get a protected ranking because she'll have been away for over 6 months. I just hope that somehow this might have a chance to happen.

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Martian Martin said:
She would get a protected ranking because she'll have been away for over 6 months. I just hope that somehow this might have a chance to happen.
:bounce:

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
It doesn't matter if she got a protected ranking, most tournaments would give her a wildcard and seed her anyway.

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
o0O0o said:
It doesn't matter if she got a protected ranking, most tournaments would give her a wildcard and seed her anyway.
i dunno about the seeding
but DEFINITELY the WC :)

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
Oh yeah the WC is definite, but she would get a protected ranking because she's injured. Cases in the past that I remember are the likes of Monica and Steffi who came back with ones after they had their respective lengthy periods of time out through injury.

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
eh?!?!? Marri did you add that Mighty b4 my nick or me eyes playing tricks on me??? :confused:

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
empiremaker03 said:
...no eyes playing tricks, Marri is a clever & dangerous lady
:worship: Queen Marri :p

:devil:

·
Banned
618 Posts
such evil here :devil: in ignoring empiremaker's command

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: