Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Georgina :worship: :inlove: Way to start 2018! :D Hopefully this will give her a lot of confidence after beating Cepelova (in 2), Zidansek (in 2), Albie (in 3), Frech (in 3) and now Rus in convincing fashion. :yeah:
New career high and inching closer to Top150! :)

·
Banned
15,175 Posts
OMG Georgie!!! :woohoo:

Destroying pushers left and right, well done! :yeah:

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
As much as I love her, she Needs to stop being so emotional though. It'll hold her back at the bigger stages. This is what she just wrote on her Twitter account :lol::

"After crying in the morning and before the match (like before every final) I played just AMAZING"

·
Registered
31 Posts
She's real! What's the problem?
As much as I love her, she Needs to stop being so emotional though. It'll hold her back at the bigger stages. This is what she just wrote on her Twitter account
:

"After crying in the morning and before the match (like before every final) I played just AMAZING"

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
She's real! What's the problem?
Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of hers and I'm really happy for every win she gets. I just fear that being too emotional will hold her back at some bigger tournaments where the opposition gets even tougher and also it'll be a lot more mental.
Besides that I really love how honest she talks about her life on the circuit.

·
Premium Member
20,148 Posts
Georgina, vamos!!! :hearts:

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
I agree with all this. She has to work with a sports psychologist imho if she wants to be ready for the next step (WTA tournaments, top 100, etc)
Totally agree on this.
Besides some vocabulary from school my spanish is not the greatest but if i‘m correct she also wrote about crying at the end of her QF match. Wonder if the reason was also mental or again some kind of injury.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
The game is certainly there, and that serve of hers is massive. But as mentioned in the thread she needs to sort out her mental weakness. Maybe she's finally done it though and this is just the beginning of her long awaited breakthrough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts