Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daniela reach another level of player, after her AO 09. She crash into the women club who have rearning only from Tournaments $ 6 millions. So Congratulations to Daniela and let's hope soon she she will reach $ 7 millions!
*Meanwhile, i heard her compact with NIKE is about 2 million dollars per year + 2 bonus for winning tournaments (like Premier or final stages of GS). Defenately she's everything to marry her!

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
lol, i had a feeling daniela would've reached the $6 million mark when she was at the AO. congrats Danka! :D
also i dont get the bit where u say "Defenately she's everything to marry her!" wat do u mean by that? :scratch:

·
Registered
13,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's a nice person, smart, good girl, sweety, talented, beautiful, atractive, sexy and rich. I think these are all that a man want from a woman!

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
lol, ohhhh. u mean marriage. i wouldnt say that danka's an 'extremely nice' person. she snubbed my 6 times for an autograph! :sobbing: but i still love her, lol. im pretty sure she knew i was secretly recording her whenever she was either practicing or playing a match :p

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
lol, ohhhh. u mean marriage. i wouldnt say that danka's an 'extremely nice' person. she snubbed my 6 times for an autograph! :sobbing: but i still love her, lol. im pretty sure she knew i was secretly recording her whenever she was either practicing or playing a match :p
Judging from some of the posting you do here, I would be snubbing you too.

Did it not occur to you that maybe you are the problem???

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Judging from some of the posting you do here, I would be snubbing you too.

Did it not occur to you that maybe you are the problem???
Im joking about the Daniela not being 'extremely nice' part. calm down u dont need to get so serious around here. i did get her autograph btw. what i wanted was a pic with her but there were too many bandwagon 'fans' screaming out her name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts