Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news!

Alex is the #2 seed in qualifying and beat BYE in the first round! Good job Alex...wasn't sure if you would win this one, but you found a way to beat her!:D ;)

In the next round Alex will play Svetlana Krivencheva. I really hope she can at least get one win on clay and more importantly snap her 1-10 W/L record this season.:help:

Good luck Alex! (you'll need it):bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,316 Posts
Good news!

Alex is the #2 seed in qualifying and beat BYE in the first round! Good job Alex...wasn't sure if you would win this one, but you found a way to beat her!:D ;)

In the next round Alex will play Svetlana Krivencheva. I really hope she can at least get one win on clay and more importantly snap her 1-10 W/L record this season.:help:

Good luck Alex! (you'll need it):bounce:
LOL, you're silly!

Alex, you can do it! :) :) :)

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Krivencheva def. Alex 1-6, 7-5, 7-5

Positive note: No retirement and she lost in three sets after winning the first set easily.

Personally, i think she needs to stop trying on clay and start preparing the grass/hardcourt season. If she's losing to players like this on clay...then who can she beat.

Good luck Alex in whatever you decide to do!

·
16,052 Posts
I think she needs to skip the clay season and train her ass off to prepare for the grass and hardcourt seasons

1 - 5 of 5 Posts