"may the champion step 4ward, once again!" :shrug:
Kinda lame?? :unsure:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Re: Roland Garros

4 sure we know
the queen of roland garros

(does "know" in english rhyme with how "garros" is pronounced in french? :shrug:)

·
Registered
403 Posts

or if u like;

"per Isis at Paris again"

its told that "Paris" name came from ancient Egyptian goddess "Isis(=goddess of fertility)"

---------
good luck Juju, we believe u'll make it 4...

·
Registered
16,036 Posts

"may the champion step 4ward, once again!" :shrug:
Kinda lame?? :unsure:

:) Yes, very - but your titles always work. And we know Justine has a very sharp wit and sense of humour, but she can go really corny (aka: Celine Dion :scared: ) too.

Good title Pigam-

*In No Strings Attached - Justine pointed out what she gave Manuel for St. Nicholas Day and called it "Doctor....Ma... " something or another.

The name of that is actually American. It's a called [OPERATION] and made by Milton Bradley. You use tweezers to do mock operations, and "operate" to take out little tokens from the board which has this cartoon figure of a man. And if you have poor hand coordination skills the buzzer goes off and the board lights flash red. :lol:

I use to love this one particular instruction card for the game because it was the easiest one to perform. ;)

Take out Wrench Ankle

·
Registered
16,036 Posts

4 sure we know

(does "know" in english rhyme with how "garros" is pronounced in french? :shrug:)

:lol: Your suggestion is very lame too. It's a good title!

*athake, you make too much sense. ;)

·
Registered
2,575 Posts

Oh man!!! I'm soooo excited! I've got a new box of popcorn for the very first day! :lol: I'm ready!

...crap, I forgot asprin!

·
Registered
7,488 Posts

4 sure we know

No, it doesn't really rhyme.

You know, it's "funny", cuz even the French pronounce the name Roland Garros differently.
Some say Garros, which would sound a bit like the sound of an "uh oh" and not so much an "ow" :)unsure: )
but others (most) say Roland Garosse which makes it sound really like Ross (from Friends :p )

I don't know if there is a correct prounounciation. I always use the latter, since most French seem to use that one to.

So e.g. "4 sure she'll be the Boss, at Roland Garros" rhymes :)

·
Registered
7,488 Posts

I LOVE it!
thx ;)

oh, btw, I looked up your "blake" on youtube. Must say I'm not that impressed :p His beat boxing is quite good, and he sometimes sings nice. But his technique is kinda wrong and I predict vocal problems in the near future. but ok, a bit off topic here. i just wanted to "wind you up" a bit ;) :bolt:

·
Registered
7,488 Posts

"4 sure I never floss, because I OWN Roland Garros" :p

"not one single loss at roland garros" (if this isn't a jinx I on't know what is ;) )

"look what I cam a cross, it's my 4th title at roland garros"

"drama and Pathos, only one place: Roland Garros"

... ;) :p :bolt:

·
Banned
540 Posts

"4 sure I never floss, because I OWN Roland Garros" :p

"not one single loss at roland garros" (if this isn't a jinx I on't know what is ;) )

"look what I cam a cross, it's my 4th title at roland garros"

"drama and Pathos, only one place: Roland Garros"

... ;) :p :bolt:
:lol:

You are just too talented! :lol:

·
Registered
11,084 Posts

thx ;)

oh, btw, I looked up your "blake" on youtube. Must say I'm not that impressed :p His beat boxing is quite good, and he sometimes sings nice. But his technique is kinda wrong and I predict vocal problems in the near future. but ok, a bit off topic here. i just wanted to "wind you up" a bit ;) :bolt:
Heh, thanks for cheking him up. The pro vocal coaches actually all said that his technique is great. And most of the time he uses it wisely! ;) :p

Did you check out You Give Love A Bad Name? :hearts:

As for the singing, please watch "When I Get You Alone", now that's some great contemporary singing.

(Yes, I'm obsessed with him now. Poor Nicole is the only one who has to suffer tho, that's all i'm talking about and she's the only one who watches American idol as well ;) )

·
Registered
6,289 Posts

I'm liking the draw.

We may get to see Justine play Aga Radwanska and that'll be a great match. Lots of variety. Aga's lobs are :drool:

I'm pleased that Justine/Serena are drawn in the same quarter. Serena will get better as the tournament progresses, particularly because she didn't get a lot of match play in Rome, annd so I'd rather Justine played Serena earlier rather than later.

Whoever gets through to the SF in that half will be exhausted - that's a really tough bit of the draw.

·
Registered
11,084 Posts

I'm liking the draw.

We may get to see Justine play Aga Radwanska and that'll be a great match. Lots of variety. Aga's lobs are :drool:

I'm pleased that Justine/Serena are drawn in the same quarter. Serena will get better as the tournament progresses, particularly because she didn't get a lot of match play in Rome, annd so I'd rather Justine played Serena earlier rather than later.

Whoever gets through to the SF in that half will be exhausted - that's a really tough bit of the draw.
I agree. I was really exited when I saw Serena as her QF opponent. I wanted a rematch since Miami, and now we'll get one at Justine's ground! :banana:

I like the draw, I think it's a tough one, but an exiting one!
At least the other quarter is almost equally as tough.
The bottom part is lacking, but what can you do... :shrug:
Mauresmo vs Sharapova at RG has a potential at least.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Yes, the bottom half is much easy compare to the top half. Someone always get cakewalk draw. I am looking forward to see Justine vs. Serena QF. I am not really over the Miami lose and want to see Justine's revenge. I don't know why so many people are scared by Serena. On hard court maybe, but on clay?

1 - 20 of 840 Posts