Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they serious ??
Can't see their problem or don't they want to hit me too hard once i'm boiled ??

It was in yesterday's survey in the UK asking 400 schoolgirls aged 8-15.

Most of them spent more time texting rather than speaking to parents and one girl felt her world had ended when she ran out of credit.

Another girl said "I can't cook, I burn everything, but it doesn't matter, you just go into Tesco's and buy those packets. Cooking is a waste of time."

I wonder how many boys can boil an egg ?? I've never tried :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
ODG! Thats quite bad that they think that! They don't look like they have any basic life skills!

·
***** Emeritus
42,403 Posts
Never boiled an egg in my 27 year old existence :eek:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Oh, i boiled an egg once, a couple of years ago. First and last time though :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
well I think they should start to learn people cook at school..may be it sounds ridiculous, but all the deepfreezer and the mcDonalds food is not very healthy. I like fresh cooked food, and I can cook a lil.. it will get better when I don't live with my parents anymore of course.

and btw..if you look at the youth these days, I think there are more guys who can cook then girls.

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Angelica ..... I thought you like me :( :confused: :confused:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Awww it was your evil twin i cooked. I did you a favour, really ;)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I only bake eggs. I am not a realy good cook but since I am alone it`s not such a big deal. the only thing I still can`t make are pizza`s, they never have the same taste as when I buy one who is already ready in the supermarket.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,834 Posts
TheBoiledEgg said:
Are they serious ??
Can't see their problem or don't they want to hit me too hard once i'm boiled ??

It was in yesterday's survey in the UK asking 400 schoolgirls aged 8-15.

Most of them spent more time texting rather than speaking to parents and one girl felt her world had ended when she ran out of credit.

Another girl said "I can't cook, I burn everything, but it doesn't matter, you just go into Tesco's and buy those packets. Cooking is a waste of time."
Oh, I see! You want to be "Boiles" by all women, everywhere! Hmmmmmm........! Only one thing I can say: PERVERT!

I wonder how many boys can boil an egg ?? I've never tried

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HELP !!!!!!!

I'd rather be in some woman's arms

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Barrie, you look like the type that has done things to eggs!:eek:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Woman's arms? :confused:

First are you're on the oven in a pot of hot water, then you'll be shocked with cold water. That's way it's easier to peel you. Now some salt right on your head is good. With a spon you'll be taken part by part from the eggycup into the mouth :p
Hmmm, I must have missed the part with the arms

:angel:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts