Tennis Forum banner

1 - 21 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wild guess is Osaka.
please pick the one you think will win, not the one who is your favorite who you wish would win, If you can lol

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
Just hope it's get interesting. I thought those first few days were an overall snoozefest.

·
Registered
113,005 Posts
Almost every possible contender is still in the draw. Obviously Andreescu is missed
Besides her, the biggest potential contender gone is Sabalenka or Collins, and they were long shots
I think its among the favorites. Osaka, Barty Serena, Pliskova. But having Halep & Muguruza & Kerber still around gives the bottom half a lot of depth, because the high seeds (Pliskova, Bencic, Svitolina, Bertens) in this half are slamless

·
Registered
87 Posts
It’s an even year, so why not Kerber lol. But in all seriousness I think Serena will win. I think AO is her best chance to get 24.

·
Registered
30,925 Posts
Still think it's between Serena and Osaka.

If Serena gifts a cheap Slam to anyone in the bottom half, though ... :sick:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Someone completely random...Anett Kontaveit...LOL...or Maria Sakkari...LOL...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Unusually, all the Top Ten seeds have made it through to the 3rd round (first time since 2007).....so we are pretty much where we started!
Still a hard one to call....Barty seems to be in a good headspace, so will go a little with my heart!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
As much as i want naomi to win , i don't see her winning. I am going with serena. As this section looks more brutal and the finalist will be more match tough in my opinion

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Just please anyone besides Svitolina. Her usual boring grinding game cannot be allowed to win slams. However, if she decides to be aggressive (like she was in her last match against Davis) throughout the rest of the tournament I can deal.

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
Since most people picking Serena or Naomi I make a really wild guess: Wozniacki.
Don't laugh at me though if I am wrong :D

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
Since most people picking Serena or Naomi I make a really wild guess: Wozniacki.
Don't laugh at me though if I am wrong :D
We would laugh at you even you're right.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
My wild prediction would be that Svitolina makes the final, and loses to someone from the top half. Naomi or Barty most likely

Against Serena she might actually have a chance in a slam final

·
Banned
7,708 Posts
Almost every possible contender is still in the draw. Obviously Andreescu is missed
Besides her, the biggest potential contender gone is Sabalenka or Collins, and they were long shots
I think its among the favorites. Osaka, Barty Serena, Pliskova. But having Halep & Muguruza & Kerber still around gives the bottom half a lot of depth, because the high seeds (Pliskova, Bencic, Svitolina, Bertens) in this half are slamless
LMFAO - Strange you didn't mention Kvitova LOL!!!! 🤣

1 - 21 of 98 Posts