Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Woo! C'mon Lindsay! She's up two breaks!

:bounce:

· Registered
20,884 Posts
As good as she was playing the first week, Nadia is playing really bad today. She is now down 0-5 and will lose this firs set.

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5-0! Lindsay has broken her THREE times! I smell a double bagel.

· Registered
8,954 Posts
nadia has taken davenport to deuce a few times on lindsays serve but she seems to be losing her own serve easily but i'm just following live scores i'm not watching the match.

Reactions: selesfan

· Registered
20,884 Posts
Pam says it might not be over yet because Nadia is a streaky player and might get it together in the second set. I think she is talking about the French Open where she did that with Capriati.

Sorry, I don't think that is going to happen today.

· Registered
8,954 Posts
but she could be forcing lindsay to make errors so unless you are watching you can't tell whether she is playing crap or just average.

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nadia's serve seems to be okay; she just got one in at 107, but Lindsay won the point.

Nadia is about to get on the board, I think. Yup. She held serve.

· Registered
2,061 Posts
Myskina Lina said:
Nadia is not playing close to her best, lots of UE's.

I think 21 year old Nadia would blow 21 year old Lindsay off the court. If Nadia keeps improving, she can be easy top 5 player & better.
When Lindsay was twenty one, she had already won 14 titles, including a gold medal at the Olympics, reached the final of the WTA championships and reached two grand slam semifinals, as well as being in the top 10 for years.

· Miss Verstand
14,936 Posts
wow go lindsay :eek:

but the match is far from over

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.