Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1041 - 1056 of 1056 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Favourting that? Weird.. Be a man, Dimitrov, move on! I am 99% sure she dumped him.

·
Registered
718 Posts
For me break up and all this was very unexpected for him
Overrated her love towards him - imo
Took her and all this luxurious life for granted .... made some stupid mistakes which costed him the whole relationship
so he's lost now

Doesn't know what to do or what is he doing
one day unfollowing Pova stuff
next day favouriting that tweet

childish acts but what I said up here explanes that

and for sure she dumped him - those stay classy and keep mouth shut [ which is very unusual for her] and in the end she [ = Max] gave that break up info out she wanted us to know about it pretty fast
she's isn't acting very mature as well - posting all those ''happy'' pics and saxy ones as well
like ''look i'm all right and happy without you ''
when she isn't and it's absolutely normal , it's never easy to end this kind of things and as it looks they did in a very painful way
we all have heart and feelings so it's ok
but she is showing us and him '' i'm not giving a shit '' which is lie and which shows even more how heartbroken she is

·
Registered
79 Posts
For me break up and all this was very unexpected for him
Overrated her love towards him - imo
Took her and all this luxurious life for granted .... made some stupid mistakes which costed him the whole relationship
so he's lost now

Doesn't know what to do or what is he doing
one day unfollowing Pova stuff
next day favouriting that tweet

childish acts but what I said up here explanes that

and for sure she dumped him - those stay classy and keep mouth shut [ which is very unusual for her] and in the end she [ = Max] gave that break up info out she wanted us to know about it pretty fast
she's isn't acting very mature as well - posting all those ''happy'' pics and saxy ones as well
like ''look i'm all right and happy without you ''
when she isn't and it's absolutely normal , it's never easy to end this kind of things and as it looks they did in a very painful way
we all have heart and feelings so it's ok
but she is showing us and him '' i'm not giving a shit '' which is lie and which shows even more how heartbroken she is

:rolls::lol::help:

1041 - 1056 of 1056 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.