·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was Poll thinking?

·
Registered
886 Posts
What was that call by the ref, I dont know many of the rules but I know that one, oh well least we got through thats the main thing.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Why wasn't the Australian coach up in his face atleast

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
This ref was pathetic.
Thanks god Australia qualified, it would have been so unfair if Croatia qualified, the Aussies should have been granted at least one more penalty.

·
63,540 Posts
Hagar said:
This ref was pathetic.
Thanks god Australia qualified, it would have been so unfair if Croatia qualified, the Aussies should have been granted at least one more penalty.
I know! I was totally pissed off at the referee didn't see one Croat pull Vidkova down and another Croat player touch the ball with his fist and the referee didn't see that one! :rolleyes: At least we qualified, that's the main thing.

·
Registered
13,743 Posts
Graham Poll is the same every week in England, how he is Englands top ref is a joke!
Enjoy your ride home tomrrow Mr Poll :wavey:

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
furrykitten said:
Graham Poll is the same every week in England, how he is Englands top ref is a joke!
Enjoy your ride home tomrrow Mr Poll :wavey:
I liked his "rules" ;)
Bye bye :lol:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
AlexSydney said:
I know! I was totally pissed off at the referee didn't see one Croat pull Vidkova down and another Croat player touch the ball with his fist and the referee didn't see that one! :rolleyes: At least we qualified, that's the main thing.
Ref was bad for both teames. Two penalties more should have been given for Aussies but on the other hand their second goal is irregular (offside)

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
A poll about Poll? :D

·
The long and winding road.
50,744 Posts
requiem said:
Ref was bad for both teames. Two penalties more should have been given for Aussies but on the other hand their second goal is irregular (offside)
Yeah, it was most likely offside, but Australia were the team that got penalised by the bad refereeing more, thank god they are through or else.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
SloKid said:
Yeah, it was most likely offside, but Australia were the team that got penalised by the bad refereeing more, thank god they are through or else.
Exactly! :)

I don't know what Poll was thinking... the game was insane, especially the last 15 minutes or so :eek:

·
Registered
11,378 Posts
Seriously, as if we didn't have enough reasons to hate England...

·
Premium Member
181,848 Posts
did you know Polls fav game when he was a kid was

Yellow Lorry, Yellow Lorry, Yellow Lorry, Red Lorry
instead of the usual Yellow Lorry, Red Lorry, Yellow Lorry, Red Lorry ..........etc :lol:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
it was quite painful to watch. especially the last few minutes when Croatian were on attack with their Australian player who was sent off already.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts